Ipad dj'n, ipod dj'n, serato, now this?

Comments

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    The dude makes it sound like clubs that have their own DJing equipment don't exist. At best, don't most DJs just bring their own cartridges plus the music they are going to play?

Stinks of "THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY!" for a pretty non existent problem.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Posted this in another thread...

"emulator" on t??ken concept from y??yen munchausen on Vimeo.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    YAWN

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Wow they had to bring their turntables to the clubs ??
    Dude sounds like a douche

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    He lost me at "vinyls."

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    DeeRock said:

I know the last time I was DJ'ing, I had to wait for the other DJ to finish his set, and, while he unplugged his turntables, I had to plug my decks in really quickly so nobody would notice. I try to do it in time to the music.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    So when, uh, DJs had to look down at their "vinyls" (which was the norm for about 3 decades) they were disconnecting from the crowd? Wow, sucks to have been listening to club music all those years.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    He lost me at "vinyls."

• I think this is more about taking the studio to the club. seems more of an extension of cdjs...which i think are stale.
    but tons and tons of djs have been using them pre serato. also whats up with djs that once were all about serato, on some " vinyl and cds only man". if you are to play digital, why not still use a turntable ?

stop making sense.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    So this guy thinks clubs that don't have their own turntables would likely have a house touchscreen instead? WTFever!

Notice how all of these douchebags listen to Trance. Coincidence? I don't think so.

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    lol :dodododo:

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Synthetic substitution has taken over this land. There's no one to blame but man. Herb Rooney was 37 years ahead of his time.