Thes One - Live At Reunion

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
As some of you guys know, I have a weekly at the Ace Hotel here in PS and have been fortunate to have some of my fellow SS douds come through and rock (Supreme, Delay, Eleven, O-Dub, King Most on the 19th, etc.).
Last Thursday Thes rolled out and dropped some heavy duty tough shit on the people. I recorded the set for those who want to check it out (un-Shazam-able).

You can DL it here

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i love all the live sets you post
    this is blazin!

• Thanks! Next time I head down to the Ace, I'm going to make sure we stay a Thursday night.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    also you guys are blessed to have anight where you can play out all you damn please

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    downloaded and loaded for the ride home.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    OUTDOOR SOUND!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    :holygrail:

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    pcmr said:
    also you guys are blessed to have anight where you can play out all you damn please

Absolutely. There's nights where it's more straight ahead party rocking mode, but when i have guests come through I want to give them 100% creative freedom to playwhattheylike. I'm glad The Ace and the folks who come out to support are down with it.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    day said:
    pcmr said:

Absolutely. There's nights where it's more straight ahead party rocking mode, but when i have guests come through I want to give them 100% creative freedom to playwhattheylike. I'm glad The Ace and the folks who come out to support are down with it.

We need to do a Latin night. Team up with Aqua Caliente ;)

• NOW LET'S DRINK

:feelin_it:

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Finally listened to the whole thing.
    I LOL'ed when someone got the bday shout out then you played that spanish version of ain't no stopping us now

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    day said:
    pcmr said:

We need to do a Latin night. Team up with Aqua Caliente ;)

We could seriously make that happen. I'll holler at you about maybe something in November.

@ Grandfather (and everybody else) - track 1 of the mix is all Thes w/me ruining songs by yelling over them. Track 2 is both of us. I should have clarified that in the tracklist.