Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Where did this happen?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Here in Toronto I believe.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    ouch

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Damn, shitty move on the roommate's part. I've tossed dead loaves of bread and bad bottles of wine that belonged to roommates, even pissed on one's shoe (long story) but their music collection has always been sacred. Not something to mess with in any way.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    That is a really well written note, i hope its enough for him to get at least some of the records back.

Poor fucker.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Not to diminish his lose, but if two thirds of his collection fit in one milk crate and his money records were the White Album and Zep iii, he should be able to replace his collection fairly easily.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I think he's more concerned with the sentimental value he places on them, than their actual monetary worth. What did Oscar Wilde say ...

anyone, no need to raise hands, just shout it out.

sabadabada said:
    I think he's more concerned with the sentimental value he places on them, than their actual monetary worth. What did Oscar Wilde say ...

Good point. I do hope dude gets the records back and the roommate gets punched in the balls.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    sabadabada said:

Good point. I do hope dude gets the records back and the roommate gets punched in the balls.

stay human

"a cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing."

ahhhh, the classics.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    shitz, sounds like the roommate could use a "chicken bomb" under his bed....lol

sabadabada said:

ahhhh, the classics.

hahaha, well played. I see your quote of the day calender is paying off.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

What's a chicken bomb?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Danno3000 said:
    dj_cityboy said:

What's a chicken bomb?

Yes, I need to know as well.

CousinLarry said:
    sabadabada said:

ahhhh, the classics.

hahaha, well played. I see your quote of the day calender is paying off.

they were out of Farside.

• catalist said:
    Danno3000 said:
    dj_cityboy said:

What's a chicken bomb?

I'm pretty sure it's where you hide a piece (or pieces) of raw chicken in a hard-to-reach area in a house or apartment and then just sit back and let Mother Nature do her job. It works best if you do not live in the same house or apartment as the chicken.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    TheeeCasualMale said:
    catalist said:
    Danno3000 said:
    dj_cityboy said:

What's a chicken bomb?

I'm pretty sure it's where you hide a piece (or pieces) of raw chicken in a hard-to-reach area in a house or apartment and then just sit back and let Mother Nature do her job. It works best if you do not live in the same house or apartment as the chicken.

This is also done with cut up fish.

It is most effective when several pieces are hidden in different locations.

When the victim finds the first piece they will usually think they've put an end to it until the odor fails to go away after a few hours and they have to begin their search anew.

As revenge on the worst neighbor ever, I removed his bike seat and packed the bike frame with sardines on my last day in the apartment. It was mid summer and it was a nice bike. That coke head raver party-boy made me listen to techno Cher covers at 4 am 1 too many times.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    As revenge on the worst neighbor ever, I removed his bike seat and packed the bike frame with sardines on my last day in the apartment. It was mid summer and it was a nice bike. That coke head raver party-boy made me listen to techno Cher covers at 4 am 1 too many times.

I bet he wishes he could turn back time on that one.

sorry, I had to.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    CousinLarry said:

I bet he wishes he could turn back time on that one.

sorry, I had to.

:necessary: