Nope, No Records In............

2»

Comments

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

two words: OH SHITTTT... or should i say OHH FUUCK!

daamn homie, haha.. did u NOT do a little victory indian dance afterwards outside that record barn ???

AND if so, any pics of u dudes diggin through some of these spots ??

WOW.. definitely find of the week, congrats!

;D

• Congrats if you want to sell one pm me

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    upskiboo said:

I set dude up with this spot in Monkeys Paw, Kentucky. You owe me one Rich.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Burns said:
    upskiboo said:

The truck diver dude called us at around midnight Wednesday night.....he sounded drunk!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    not after any of your records but check you PMs!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Mjukis said:
    Amazing stuff, doubles of East of Underground sealed the deal.

Just curious, how much does a copy of Jeff Phelps "Magnetic eyes" set you back these days?

This copy.....sealed.....$5.00

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Burns said:
    upskiboo said:

The truck diver dude called us at around midnight Wednesday night.....he sounded drunk!
    I ended up hitting one of his booths, he let me grap anything for a dollar. Got an instant Pink Floyd collection for under 6 dollars, even though I didn't need it. Glossy Animals and The Wall was hard to pass up for a buck.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I was scrolling down through the photos and thinking "this shit looks fascinating, I'd have grabbed half of these on the strength of the cover art alone". And then you waited a beat...

I actually said "Fucking hell!" out loud when I saw the EoU, and my girl (to whom the world of the digger is as arcane as Druidism) asked me what was up. I told her that one of the guys on Soul Strut had scooped two copies of a $1000 record for $5 each. Even she was impressed. That's some score, Rock.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Sounds like you earned those EoU's, well done Rock. I'm envious of your just going on a digging trip.

My equivalent this summer was fishing the deepwater on the lake near where I'm working right now every night for a while and finally landing a 10 lbs lake trout. Needed to be defibrillated.