Some stock stuff available for trade

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
After being out for some time I got another grip of "The Mystery of Love" by Marr'Del. This is a good, quiet record you can listen to in full on my website. Just a few Wizards (borh covers) and Rain Forest Music LPs by JD Emmaunel left. For the more serious ballers the Poetry Out Loud set (500 or 1000 press) and also the three LP series by Collie Ryan (500 press). Also one stock "Take Me Hope" (300 press) by David Sinclair.I'm open to getting anything I can definitely sell, but mostly looking for good folk / psych / new age / international stuff for myself; any unusual private press like the records listed above. d

Comments

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Wizards and Rain Forest Music are gone.

Oh yeah and the actual name of the David Sinclair record is "Take Me Home," duh.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo, lemme holler at that Collie Ryan set D.

If anybody else needs a copy of Wizards, I have both versions. I'd be up for trading the black and white cover version, just PM me.

• After being out for some time I got another grip of "The Mystery of Love" by Marr'Del. This is a good, quiet record you can listen to in full on my website.

um what's your website ?

• cool site.

"i want to be a wave"

I have felt that way before myself.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

"i want to be a wave"

I have felt that way before myself.

"AWESOME!"

• hey crink how you liking nor cal ? I have been up here about 6 months and I miss LA like crazy... what ever you do don't go to Merced ! Home of bush and support our troop stickers and NO RECORDS.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hey crink how you liking nor cal ? I have been up here about 6 months and I miss LA like crazy... what ever you do don't go to Merced ! Home of bush and support our troop stickers and NO RECORDS.

it's great up here!

Is that where you are, Merced? Is that south of the bay?