The strut changed, I didn't...

noreillenoreille 270 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
Salut les struters!

It's been quite a very long time since I last went on SS... It changed!

Where are all the graemlins gone???

All my precedent messages where deleted and I may look like a real newbie here. Most of the folks who also post on waxidermy know me but what about you struters?

I'm about to post my annual set sale, a very important one as it's - as usual - for a survival purpose. I'm also just about to become a father for the second time and I really count on this sale to bring some cash that the family truly needs... Expect even more interesting records than the usual.

However, I felt the need to create this post in order to (hopefully) enlight the cricket factor when I'll post in the classified. Would you guys, long time posters, friends on waxidermy, people I already sold records to, drop a franc line about "me" whatever we were involved in (discussion, friendship, trade, sale...etc). Call this noreille (who only post once a year in the classified) apreciation post or whatever, I just want to be credible when I put my raers for sale...

Huge thanks in advance!

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Noreille is the dude, and a gentleman.
    He has great records, his prices are fair,
    and his grading is totally reliable.
    I bought from and traded to him some times and
    the deals were always very pleasant.

Looking forward to your set sales, B.
    I know it'll be huge, as always.

Good luck and congrats for the new baby!

MM

noreille said:
    Salut les struters!

It's been quite a very long time since I last went on SS... It changed!

Where are all the graemlins gone???

All my precedent messages where deleted and I may look like a real newbie here. Most of the folks who also post on waxidermy know me but what about you struters?

I'm about to post my annual set sale, a very important one as it's - as usual - for a survival purpose. I'm also just about to become a father for the second time and I really count on this sale to bring some cash that the family truly needs... Expect even more interesting records than the usual.

However, I felt the need to create this post in order to (hopefully) enlight the cricket factor when I'll post in the classified. Would you guys, long time posters, friends on waxidermy, people I already sold records to, drop a franc line about "me" whatever we were involved in (discussion, friendship, trade, sale...etc). Call this noreille (who only post once a year in the classified) apreciation post or whatever, I just want to be credible when I put my raers for sale...

Huge thanks in advance!

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    Thanks E***n, I knew you would be the first to declare your flame!

I'm experiencing the new strut, found the way back to the graemlins and to my older posts that weren't deleted... The place is better than it was, great work! :feelin_it:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    noreille ou b***o pour les intimes
    is a reliable and friendly dude
    congratulations on the second b??b??
    his sale will have amazing records (african,soundtracks) and soundclips
    so help out a wonderful artist and father
    trust this frenchmen above all others ;)

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I bought a number of eurofunk's finest from dude and it was all very good indeed.

Looking forward to first sight of the list.