Best flea market in NYC for records.

tallbobsmoketallbobsmoke 715 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
PM me if u need to. Besides I'm looking for records u already have.

Comments

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    don't understand the question. didn't you start an "i'm visiting NYC for the first time, what's good?" thread a little while ago? if so, think about the opportunity cost of your time invested in hitting up (mostly crap) city fleas vs. two to three dedicated hours in the east village shops. promise you the dollar bins will be better there.

• Not my first time in NYC

I wanted recs from the strut cuz I like the collective style and I've been steered well many times.

I like flea markets, but if they are shitty I'll take your word for it. Thanks.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude just walk around I swear I found records everywhere just talking to people this was summer of '05/'06 or something tho

• Usually lots of records at the big one on 26th st. and 6th ave, no promises though, haven't been in a long time. Stinky Steve is known to make an appearance at the one a bit down the block on 26th st.

• Dont know about the best but i found tons of decent 45s in the one down from the old sound library, lots of good JB, some semi rare disco, lots of funk, amen brother / litte razor etc... and only spent 20 mins going through stuff. $0.20 each