dating out of your league (obnoxious relationship post -R)

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
So don't ask me how, but I've been dating this complete knockout model looking woman for last couple months, and sadly things are beginning to go down in flames. I've learned on a deep down level we're not meant to be, but cotdang... does she have the finest body (raer one of a kind style), prettiest face (raer squaerd), and to top it off, totally not afraid to use what she's got if you get my drift .

So it goes I guess, but now I'm starting now to look around at other women and slowly realizing that's its going to be really tough to go back to fish sticks now that i've been enjoying caviar .

why must i cry

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Looks eventually leave everyone, what's inside is forever

b/w

Most folks never even get to taste caviar

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Yeah, that's what I try and tell myself. Like, hey for a minute I had this outofsight gorgeous woman who was totally beyond nuts for me . And mind you, she's not beautiful like "oh its my girlfriend and shes beautiful to me" type thing, which is all well and good too. No, it was like, i'd go use the bathroom at the bar and there'd be 5 dudes macking on her by the time I got back. ugh, painful... but most folks never tasted caviar

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    button said:
    No, it was like, i'd go use the bathroom at the bar and there'd be 5 dudes macking on her by the time I got back. ugh, painful...

I dated a girl like this in my first year at University. She was a sweetheart but just didn't understand the effect she had on men.

Enjoy it while you got it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Pics or dead thread

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Of both of you.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    How did you find yourself in another league, Button? Luck, game, chance?

You didn't under any circumstances express the fact that you thought she was above you, now did you? That would've been a bad move.

A friend of mine consistently dates ladies that are far below him, i.e. fat girls. He always maintains the upper hand, that is, until they leave him. Sometimes I question his preferences but he always counters with, "That's my business!"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Hot women stay having ugly boyfriends, as if just being a woman alone isn't leverage enough for them...control-related.

• Options
    HarveyCanal said:
    Hot women stay having ugly boyfriends.

Charisma trumps looks everytime.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Every woman i have ever date has been dating waaayyy out of thier legue.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    [del][/del]Every woman i have ever date has been dating waaayyy out of thier legue.[del][/del]

lamprey eel said:
    HarveyCanal said:

LOL...yeah, that's what she wants you to think.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    i recently reconnected with my first ever gf through facebook who i haven't had any contact with in 15 years at least. She was a super knockout model and is now married to some supposedly super hot male model, lives in Paris and is managing director of her own award winning graphic design agency. I on the other hand still live in the same buttfuck town, am single and am living off djing in a cocktail bar and various gigs around the place. It's such a cliched situation i still literally laugh out loud when i think about it. But I'm essentially happy within myself whereas i know first hand and from other people that my ex has a slew of emotional problems that manifest in these hardcore skin allergies. So i choose not to sweat some grass is other greener shit. The two years i spent with her was a crucial formative component of my life and i don't regret any of it or anything i've done since then. Just been a trip talking with her about shit we did back in 1993 and the random details we've remembered that the other had completely forgotten about. Be thankful for what you've got.

• Options
    HarveyCanal said:
    lamprey eel said:
    HarveyCanal said:

You see fine looking ladies with fugly dudes all the time. George Clooney lookalike with failing personality may score a one-nighter with intoxicated girl from time to time, but women loose interest fast in any guy who has the personality of a sack of potatoes. Confidence + personality + that certain je ne sais quoi (charsima in a nutshell) = results resembling the Scorpions' 'Animal Magnetism' album cover. :cool:

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Button (and others),

It's not so much about her looks, but how you feel about yourself. I think I am the man, and I have always pulled women that had my boys going "Damn!!!" As someone said earlier, it is really about the charisma and confidence with which you stroll. The women that I dated knew that I had pull with the femmes, so that kept them honest. This equalizes the power in the relationship because she knows that you can step too, beyond the prospects she has with other men (since she's "gorgeous"). Long term, though, the "matching hypothesis" from social psychology states that the most stable relationships (particularly marriages) result when the two partners match on appearance, social class, education, values, and so on. Therefore, based on your descriptions of your and her relative attractiveness, the matching hypothesis would predict the relationship would fail down the line. Oh well, no theory predicts perfectly, so exceptions can occur. You can only be the man if you think you are the man. :real_headz:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

lamprey eel said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    lamprey eel said:
    HarveyCanal said:

You see fine looking ladies with fugly dudes all the time. George Clooney lookalike with failing personality may score a one-nighter with intoxicated girl from time to time, but women loose interest fast in any guy who has the personality of a sack of potatoes. Confidence + personality + that certain je ne sais quoi (charsima in a nutshell) = results resembling the Scorpions' 'Animal Magnetism' album cover. :cool:

Again, us men in an attempt to be optimistic want to believe that women are looking for a good-looking, fit dude with an electric personality...and when we see an ugly dude with a hot woman, we thus want to assume that it must be his amazing personality that put him in that position.

But our assumptions are wrong. Women are looking for the best candidates to be controlled, period. Looks and charisma generally have very little to do with it.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Dude, come on...

Who fuckin cares? There are plenty of women out there and to stay with one just because she is hot is a weak move. Trust me i did it, twice.

So shes hot? great for her, now move on and move up man.

Time to find a girl that actually suits you, she might not be as cute as your soon to be ex, or she might be cuter.

You pulled a looker once, no reason to say you will never do it again, but remember: Looks are just one piece of the puzzle man.

And can someone give Big Stacks his own show already?

Or a book, a guide for youngbloods if you will.

Knowledge gems for days.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    [del][/del]Every woman i have ever date has been dating waaayyy out of thier legume.[del][/del]

• HarveyCanal said:
    Women are looking for the best candidates to be controlled, period. Looks and charisma generally have very little to do with it.

haha, u sound bitter as fuck man

:nagl:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    bassie said:
    Of both of you.

Agreed. You have 12 hours or I'm locking this shit until you come correct.

walter_chron said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Women are looking for the best candidates to be controlled, period. Looks and charisma generally have very little to do with it.

haha, u sound bitter as fuck man

:nagl:

Looks and charisma get a woman to your bed...that's true. But anything beyond that is a completely different ballgame.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Hey Big Stacks

Big_Stacks said:
    Oh well, no theory predicts perfectly,

So true, but there is a perfect predictor out there.
    His name is Paul the Psychic Octopus.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i have to agree with Stacks here. i am not an exceptional looking dude. some girls wouldn't even bat an eye at me.

BUT i know from experience that i have pulled some dime pieces but ONLY when i come across as super confident and make it seem as if i get girls similar to them ALL THE TIME

to add something else to the pot there have also been times where i was just on the rough patch of a break up where i don't really want to be out and don't feel confident about anything and i have met women. and they may not even look as good as some in the past but they can smell my confidence and i wasn't really possessing any at the moment...

it is all about portrayal. now either you are a handsome fella or you just have an award winning personality that can do that all the time. you know?

girls like games and you probably played with her a little bit. then again i don't know i am an idiot

behemoth said:
    i have to agree with Stacks here. i am not an exceptional looking dude. some girls wouldn't even bat an eye at me.

BUT i know from experience that i have pulled some dime pieces but ONLY when i come across as super confident and make it seem as if i get girls similar to them ALL THE TIME

^^^Disciples of...

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    F*ck a Dime, I'd rather have to fives. QUANTITY OVER QUALITY ALL THE TIME.

phongone said:
    F*ck a Dime, I'd rather have to fives. QUANTITY OVER QUALITY ALL THE TIME.

^^^Rolls with penny rolls of women.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I can't post her photo. She sent me them with a strict confidentiality agreements. besides she has like 900 facebook friends and knowing my luck someone on here would recognize her and snitch me out.

I'm of course busted up over things ending just like anyone would be, but add to that the extra dimension of losing the flyest female in the area code and suddenly you've got no where to go but down. Did I mention aside from being a near perfect physical specimen (according to my tastes anyways) , she's also is super funny, talented, and turns any where she goes into the party of the month.

she's like lightning in a 5,9 110 lb bottle

everyone else is boring and ugly in comparison

but i've won women back before, maybe i still have a few miracles left in me

button said:
    I can't post her photo. She sent me them with a strict confidentiality agreements, even the clothed ones.

Confidentiality agreements?

haha.

dude, lighten up.