Dramadermy - Wingo in Waxi Walkout

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    MLJ related

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    This doesn't really deserve a cross post.
    These two internet worlds are their own entities by now.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    gloom said:
    MLJ related

didn't MLJ get banned on SS within a day or 2 of registering?

Wingo holds different boards to different standards?

:coolgrin:

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    BAN

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    asking to have your account extinguished is the cowards way out. be a man. walk away.

sabadabada said:
    asking to have your account extinguished is the cowards way out. be a man. walk away.

haven't you quit or been banned like 3 times?

FAREWELL CRUEL INTERNET

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:

Sorry, I wasn't aware such a ruling had been made. As far as I was aware many people, including Rock, still posted on both boards.

Either way, Waxidermians having little meltdowns and calling each other faggots, is entertainment for the internets, separate entities or not.

Soulhawk said:
    sabadabada said:

haven't you quit or been banned like 3 times?

FAREWELL CRUEL INTERNET

I think I was banned twice. Once because I dared Drew and he was obviously up for the dare. And once for making light of the helicopter that crashed into the building on the East Side. I made a conspiracy thread saying it was really a terrorist attack.

And maybe even once for that guy who came in to the board all excited that his psychotic friend had been killed by the police and the local news had picked up the story, and then got all bent out of shape when I asked him if he was such a great friend than where was he before his friend was killed.

So yeah, maybe three. But each time, such a cry of "Free Saba" arose from the citizens of the board, that the injustice could not stand. And the last time I bought that advertisement for $100, so that helped.

Okem said:
    Garcia_Vega said:

Sorry, I wasn't aware such a ruling had been made. As far as I was aware many people, including Rock, still posted on both boards.

Either way, Waxidermians having little meltdowns and calling each other faggots, is entertainment for the internets, separate entities or not.

No ruling, and you're right. Plus, I fondly remember the days of links to thebreaks.com, now that was some comedy.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If you're gonna talk the talk you have to walk the walk.

I walked.

I'm surprised there is enough interest to discuss it here...it's the friggin Internets!!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Opening myself up for a ban here, but I like the idea of leaving a message board because of another man's ban. Principled!

compared to other parts of the web, message boards are pretty well self-regulated, and ss.com is among the best I've seen: new members are allowed to try, but no real b.s. is tolerated.

Have you been on xbox live and been called a faggot by a kid? chatroulette where instantly dongs pop up or whatever? SS.com, and message boards really, are the old man's internet. They're really all I can handle. There's still some reasoning going on, right?

I like it.

I don't know what goes on at waxidermy. It's weird to me, this and there seem almost redundant... I'm glad I chose soul strut. I did so, actually, because their name was a little too fantastickal flying machiney, and soul strut sounds like a fuckin party right yeah

• wingo = rockadelic?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Waxidermy = charmin' soft

Dudes in that thread actually acting like dude died and the sky is falling

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    wingo = rockadelic?
    yep
    and he was an incredible contributor
    i suspect a faux rillz digital mauseleum would be made if we were to lose the one danny

faux_rillz said:

You got that right....especially those constantly calling for the Ban.

At least that would never happen here.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    faux_rillz said:

You got that right....especially those constantly calling for the Ban.

I wish this board was more aggressively moderated, but not for reasons relating to protecting anyone's tender sensibilities.

I favor BAN for boredom-inducing poasters.

Rockadelic said:

r u being sarcastic?

lest u forget, MLJ got banned on soulstrut after 2 days bro

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I remember the good old days too. Maybe this isn't so interesting. I duno. Msg boards and principals. The evolution/devolution of our lifes on the internet.

Soulhawk said:
    Rockadelic said:

r u being sarcastic?

Yeah.

MLJ came here and did nothing but troll.

Not one music contribution.

But over there the dude has almost 10K posts with the majority of them being about music and they represented some deep knowledge.

But he apparently hurt people's feelings.

Rockadelic said:
    Soulhawk said:
    Rockadelic said:

r u being sarcastic?

Yeah.

But over there the dude has almost 10K posts with the majority of them being about music and they represented some deep knowledge.

granted. i only hang out there when i've been banned from here. but my impression of MLJ was that he injected rabbid partisan politics into everything and wasn't particularly well informed. Like maybe someone who just got an A in their social studies class.

sabadabada said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Soulhawk said:
    Rockadelic said:

r u being sarcastic?

Yeah.

granted. i only hang out there when i've been banned from here. but my impression of MLJ was that he injected rabbid partisan politics into everything and wasn't particularly well informed. Like maybe someone who just got an A in their social studies class.

Yeah......I was the ahole that stood up for you too when you were banned here....and I heard you only got a B in Social Studies.

Rockadelic said:

C'mon now.

Are we gonna rehash this shit on this board now?

Rockadelic said:

Yeah......I was the ahole that stood up for you too when you were banned here....and I heard you only got a B in Social Studies.

But what have you done for me lately?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

Sorry, no way were the majority of them music-related.

I'll admit there is a gray area to his being a troll, he is able to speak with knowledge on all kinds of obscure music that Waxidermy is all about - but I would say maybe 1,200 of those posts were about music, the other 8,800 were straight up pot-stirring BS.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

My, it isn't like Rock to stir the pot ;-) . I guess some people "can't handle the truth!!!" :real_headz: :necessary:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

wow i strongly disagree with that. maybe he and i just have different tastes and our musical paths never crossed, but in my experience he almost never posted about music. anyway whatever...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    1,200 of those posts were about music, the other 8,800 were straight up pot-stirring BS.

Basically.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Soulhawk said:
    Rockadelic said:

r u being sarcastic?

Yeah.

But he apparently hurt Noz's itty bitty feewings.

• Options
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, are people's lives really that twined with this digital fog of the internet?? no wonder music sucks. i gotta go take a dump.