Saturn Records related

analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
Has anyone on here ever bought from Saturn Records online? I bought a 45 from them today and i'm hoping it is in stock.

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    analog_tape said:
    Has anyone on here ever bought from Saturn Records online? I bought a 45 from them today and i'm hoping it is in stock.

I have bought from them on ebay (their user id is "vinyl"). They were great. A few 45s I got from them had a slight storage warp, and when I let them know, they sent me nicer copies.

What was up with their actual store in Oakland turning into a clothing store? The strange part is that the last time I was in there several years ago, it had like one rack of records in a corner, but the rest was a clothing store.

• that's good to know, i bought something off there site i'm hoping it's stock so i can take it off my wants list

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm not even sure if Saturn's store was actually that good to begin with but the owner bought into a major collection and moved his sales online.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I have bought minty 45s from them & been very satisfied once I got over the no paypal thing.