Freestyles are written?

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    apparently Hiero thought it was a pure freestyle battle. that's why they kept complaining about Saafir's writtens. they should have sacked up and tried to serve the hobos rather than go the purist route. as a result they got served.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    There is no alternate interpretation to the Hobo Heiro battle. Heiro got served.

Aint no Hieroglyphics just holograms...... :-)

I remember having this same debate with dudes write after we heard the tape of the battle. In Sydn at the time there was a big freestyle=off the dome movement, and alot of those dues said Heiro won JUST cus they freestyled, but my arguement was that it was an MC battle- not a freestyle comp, and besides that casual didnt use his 'freestyle' skill to any advatage, he just muttered alot of dumb shit and repeated himself, he might as well had written rimes cus his freestyles wont really relating the the actual moment...

Plus didnt Saafir smack a few of them around during the battle..... double victory!

Yo Sheep didnt you say to me once you had video footage of the battle?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    There is no alternate interpretation to the Hobo Heiro battle. Heiro got served.

Aint no Hieroglyphics just holograms...... :-)

I remember having this same debate with dudes write after we heard the tape of the battle. In Sydn at the time there was a big freestyle=off the dome movement, and alot of those dues said Heiro won JUST cus they freestyled, but my arguement was that it was an MC battle- not a freestyle comp, and besides that casual didnt use his 'freestyle' skill to any advatage, he just muttered alot of dumb shit and repeated himself, he might as well had written rimes cus his freestyles wont really relating the the actual moment...

Plus didnt Saafir smack a few of them around during the battle..... double victory!

Yo Sheep didnt you say to me once you had video footage of the battle?

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    freestyle means spontaneous
    now if that's your style being spontaneous then you're always free
    ya dig ? :coolmad:

there I just made that definition up.

oh and KRS is the greatest freestyler EVAAAAAAAAAAArrrrr
    werd werd