Osmium record for cheap

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Not really my thing but i figured someone on here might throw down $140 for a mint copy of this. Doesn't it usually go for $200-$250. anyway, for any interested. Parliament - Osmium

Comments

• Options
    THat seller (Lars of Record Mania) is a pure gentlemen, too. You're item will be in pristine condtion and you will never have a problem with him. Evar.

K.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Not really my thing but i figured someone on here might throw down $140 for a mint copy of this. Doesn't it usually go for $200-$250.

anyway, for any interested.

Parliament - Osmium

I think Osmium usually goes in the $100-$150 range.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    he is not giving us 15% commission either.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Not really my thing but i figured someone on here might throw down $140 for a mint copy of this. Doesn't it usually go for $200-$250.

anyway, for any interested.

Parliament - Osmium

I think Osmium usually goes in the $100-$150 range.

Yeah, once you add in shipping from Europe, it's gonna be $152, which is about right.

Not a bad price, but not a steal, either.

• THat seller (Lars of is a pure gentlemen, too. You're item will be in pristine condtion and you will never have a problem with him. Evar.

K.

Co-signed.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    THat seller (Lars of Record Mania) is a pure gentlemen, too. You're item will be in pristine condtion and you will never have a problem with him. Evar.

K.

cosign
    lars is

• THat seller (Lars of Record Mania) is a pure gentlemen, too. You're item will be in pristine condtion and you will never have a problem with him. Evar.

K.

big thumbs up for Lars - selling or trading
    lars is

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

lars is

AYO

• I've never heard this album..anyone with mp3s?

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Holy Pakora! I see some RAERs on that list that I wouldn't mind having (if I were able to afford them, that is).

What's the story with "Heaven Sent and Ecstacy"? Seems to be a -status ...

For those in the know, is this LP or ?

SG

(diggin' these new Graemlins)

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    This could be a steal. Priced $90 at TSL. I think generally he has fair prices and once in a while you can do good deals like this one. And it's all done very professionel. He seems to always be on point.

Move fast, I don't understand why it's still up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOMMY-BUTLER-SAME-SELAED-US-ORIGINAL_W0QQitemZ4754513845QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    By the way he had Bobby Byrd "I need help" NM/NM for $140 but it's gone now:)

I think that was a cool price as well.