how do you listen to music

2»

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    i can never decide which record i??d like to hear, so i just listen to the sound which is generated by pulling records out of and back into the shelfs. yeah, i know, it causes seam splits but i like to dance to it!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    vewy vewy cafuwey

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    For free.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    On my computer while I'm getting ready. I listen to top40 in the car on the radio so I can keep up with what the young kids are listening to, but they normally only have 5 songs on rotation and I don't have any CDs in the car.

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    highscheme said:

Hey Highscheme,

I'm a serious listener when it comes to music; thus, I listen to an LP/CD in its entirety. Also, I try to minimize distractions when I'm listening to music (e.g., TV) so I can fully concentrate on it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    highscheme said:

I just skim through and if I don't like it, delete it, and download more.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    i only listen to the braekz part, the rest is boring.

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    highscheme said:

Hey Highscheme,

I'm a serious listener when it comes to music; thus, I listen to an LP/CD in its entirety. Also, I try to minimize distractions when I'm listening to music (e.g., TV) so I can fully concentrate on it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

hey Mr Big i am not highscheme i am i and he is him i am qwerty my real name is freek i am not high and i dont scheme haha i also minimise distractions i make it dark and light a candel and listen to all the record i also drink grandma in your honor for the nederland win last night it is also oranje so it fits right you know haha my sister likes you i showed her soulstrut last night and she says you are trhe best she also likes harvey canal poem on me she make fun of me with it and i think it is great i agree with you that you must minimise distractions and listen to it all it is the pure way to hear the music i am not a hippy but i follow this path.

i am not a break digger but i sympathise with the quest i think it is a long one and you might miss music on your travel but a break can be a furious explosion of emotion and it can make you happy full of joy.

it is also a happy expereince to hear a break in a song and know which record it is from this is like findiong the last piece of a puzzel it can be a great thing like when i heard pfunk in all gfunk it was my challenge to go back and have a moment of discovary.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Ik luister naar muziek tijdens het rijden je moeder je behaarde ADHD trekkende kut

drop that in ya google translator you false Dutchy.