Super Good Call Raj...

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Raj posted this on the facebook today -- at least I think it was Raj -- and I'd never before seen this video.

I've honestly rewatched it about three times since. I'm not sure what it is, but this video just rules so much (not to mention the song).

They're outside the Blue Whale in West Hollywood, then they're in Century City, and they're just so rad. I guarantee you when they finished shooting in W Hollywood they were like "hey man let's go hit the Apple Pan" and then just figured they could shoot close by and wrap things up.

Big dude's moves at 0:13 are just so ill. There's nothing I can front on here. Everything about the simplicity of this is just perfect -- not to mention these 5 gentleman's flawless general aesthetic.

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Isn't that the guy from The Wire?

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Brilliant track, brilliant video!

I've shared this with so many people. You just can't hate anything this positive. It got taken down for a while (copyright issue) and I'm glad to see it back. Definitely re-favorited.

My favourite moment is at 1:11. The little dipping move. So good.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I agree. The song is sick, but the video is even SICKER. The footage of the LA Skyscrapers is pure beauty... not to mention the party scenes. Pure escapism.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    All of the whispers videos are great! They are killin' it with the 80s track suits in this one.........

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    REALLY dope song and another great video!!!! Their clothes and dance moves are off the hook. My man with the big beard kills it again with the dancing. Check him out in front of the fireplace at 1:21. He is just dancing in front of the fireplace for most of the video. Me and Supreme always talk about him and say that we just want to walk down the sidewalk with a boom box radio playing boogie joints and just bust out random spins and dance moves like him! LOL

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I've loved this video ever since someone posted it in a "post a boogie video" thread a couple of years ago.
    These dudes are the definition of smooth.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Breez said:

Almost looks like a paste-on beard.
    Classic shit!