4Loko uuuhhpreciation?

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Has this phenomenon been discussed on the Strut yet? Is anyone else a fan of this admittedly awful yet wonderful crap?

It's basically the new Sparks. Might as well be something out of Idiocracy, but it actually kinda rules.

Comments

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    Wo,

After a heavy night of drinking, some friends thought it would be a good idea to bring some Four Lokos back to my house. The night ended with someone throwing a skateboard at my front door and telling my neighbor to "f**k off" at 3am....all while I was getting sick in my bathroom.

So......no, I do not appreciate the Lokos of Four. Please never ever drink this beverage.

Thank you for your time.

• jjrocksjjrocks 109 Posts
    huge fan. drink at the beginning of the night and not the end and you'll never regret it.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    at first i thought this was gonna be an appreciation of the revenge of the bunk thread..

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    heheheh

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Joose falls in this same category.
    Last time i fucked with these, I didnt know what I did from the hours of 130-330 am.
    I had all types of messages sent and calls placed i didnt know about, hung over all day.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    Last time i fucked with these, I didnt know what I did from the hours of 130-330 am.
    I had all types of messages sent and calls placed i didnt know about, hung over all day.

man..i laughed really hard at this....only bc i KNOW that level of drunk

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Still haven't found a spot that carries these things. I've heard mixed reviews. How do they not know the actual ABV? 10-11% sounds a little goofy to me.

b/w

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    do non-white ppl drink this stuff

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Is this stuff similar to SPARKS?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Brian said:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    Brian said:

b/w

What is rthis stuff? Alcohol? Energy drink? Both? Serious question.

What is rthis stuff? Alcohol? Energy drink? Both? Serious question.

It's both, more or less. It's basically an alcoholic energy drink. However, what's pretty amazing about the stuff is that you never really seem to "crash" from it. You'd think with the amount of sugar that's in there mixed with the alcohol that you'd be passed out a few hours after consumption -- but to be honest, as gross as it might seem, in moderation, this stuff sort of gives the best kind of buzz --- least in my experience. Just sayin.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Grandfather said:

sounds like Cisco

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    Grandfather said:

sounds like Cisco

nothing seems to give that "just did 3 shots of tequila, had 2 bumps, and chased it with a 22 of OE" level of drunkeness that cisco provides...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    One time a couple years ago I drank 4 Joose over the span of about 12 hours. In completely unrelated incidents 15 minutes apart, I was thrown through a glass window of a restaurant onto someone's table and then got in a fight with a 15 person professional rugby team from Vegas. Don't drink 4 in one day.

• SoulOnIce said:
    Grandfather said:

sounds like Cisco

haha #TRUE

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I was under the impression that alcoholic energy beverages basically weren't allowed in the US? Or at least that society wouldn't allow them...

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    college party that had a bunch of kids fall out; turns out it wasn't roofies (nearly imaginary like anthrax, yet people still always freaking):
    4 LOKO!!

I am so glad this wasn't around when I was 17. I'd surely be dead.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Brian said:

YES, they do! I was in the hood this weekend out in Athens. The chick's I was with were drinking a few and I had no idea what it was. I thought it was a tall can of flavored tea. All I know after playing Spades boobies came out!!! Blame it on the LOKO!!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I bought one a couple weeks ago since it was the first time I'd ever seen it in my area and had heard mad tings. It's still sitting in the fridge.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Im currently trying negotiate a sponsorship deal with them.... :-)

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    shooterali said:
    Brian said:
    Blame it on the LOKO!!

Sounds like something my Ex GF would say....

see?!?! told you this stuff rules.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    bull_ox said:
    I was under the impression that alcoholic energy beverages basically weren't allowed in the US? Or at least that society wouldn't allow them...

UPDATE:

I just saw on the morning news that states will probably be banning this soon...

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    whats the difference between this and redbull and vodka?