Got It At Ross

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central

I got it at Ross, I got it at Ross
Brand new jeans, I got it at ross
Last year timbs, I got it at Ross
Went in with a hundred bucks, walked out looking like a boss

Last year styles, irregular fitting
Messed up stitching, pots for my kitchen
I got it at Ross

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I thought I posted this video last week. Or I meant to, at least. This is my theme song. Ross needs to give these guys a commercial!

Unfortunately, I bought the mp3 off the site that's selling it and all I got was a 30 second snippet emailed to me!

"Got them Christmas CD's....got them yoga DVD's!"

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Yeah, shit is pretty funny. Apparently they hit up Dolores Park in SF on the regular and just freestyle about Ross.

• "irregular fitting, messed up stitching"

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Herm said:
    I thought I posted this video last week. Or I meant to, at least. This is my theme song. Ross needs to give these guys a commercial!

Unfortunately, I bought the mp3 off the site that's selling it and all I got was a 30 second snippet emailed to me!

Haha, they sold you an "irregular fitting" MP3

billbradley said:
    Herm said:

Haha, they sold you an "irregular fitting" MP3

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Hiarious

5 Stars

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    As a sometime visitor to the US i love Ross (dress for less) $25 dollar trainers $10 tees. I care less if they are last seasons gear as we are usually 6 months behind fashion wise anyway. (and most record heads are many years behind anyway)

TJ Maxx is rhyme worthy as well

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Out here they get pummeled by Marshalls.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I buy Kenneth Cole, Perry Ellis stuff from them

I could give a damn about the hate, I refuse to pay mall prices for stuff nowadays.

Burlington Coat Factory is good as well.