Michael Jackson & Bubbles: The Untold Story (Docu-R)

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Did anyone catch this? It's not brand new, but I caught it on Animal Planet last night. My mind was instantly blown. The main reason being that they could make the TV docu an hour long? And was there ever a "told" story of Bubbles?

The first half of the docu goes into grand details about the Jackson family's relationship with animals (they allude to this fact being a product of Joe's treatment of the kids). I had no idea Michael had 30 rats at one time, all in his bedroom (and the docu goes crazy with the connections to the Ben single).

You can catch the meat of the episode in these clips:
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/michael-jackson-bubbles/

All in all, it made LaToya look kind of batty? But I suppose its touching how human-like Bubbles was to the Jackson family at the time.

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Keeping any kind of monkey or ape as a pet freaks me out, I don't care who does it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Faux Rillz and Paycheck is going to Al Sharpton's MJ Tribute Jam on 125th street.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it was pretty funny to watch with the Behind The Music guy narrating. kinda crazy wondering what Bubbles remembers.
    yeah latoya either seemed like a naive, inncoent little girl, or batshit crazy!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    jaymack said:
    it was pretty funny to watch with the Behind The Music guy narrating. kinda crazy wondering what Bubbles remembers.
    yeah latoya either seemed like a naive, inncoent little girl, or batshit crazy!

wasn't Latoya the first to go crazy? Freakout Playboy spread etc?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i just meant in the special when she was interviewed. id think the first to go crazy was joe jackson

true.

they're all crazy.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Jermaine should have left Motown w/ his brothers. I guess Hazel had him crazy open.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    jaymack said:
    i just meant in the special when she was interviewed. id think the first to go crazy was joe jackson

she looks mental patient crazy in alot of the talking heads during the doc. that facial expressions alone, but the dialog is simply next level (i also miss the graemlins...)

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    All in all, it made LaToya look kind of batty?

That's funny, considering how "crazy" she really is, I thought they did a good job making her look sane in comparison.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Michael Jackson & Bubbles: The Untold Story

Was MJ fucking Bubbles or what?

I'm not bothering with the 'meat' of this unless there's some bone.

it's worth it for the thru-the-bars "do you remember me?"-convo...I got the feeling that Bubbles is like, "yes, you psycho, I remember you. Now go away unless you brought a frog for me to rape."

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    batmon said:
    Jermaine should have left Motown w/ his brothers. I guess Hazel had him crazy open.

Oh you know that!! That's what you get when you marry the boss' daughter.

BTW, LaToya would still get it, IMO. Crazy or not. Plastic or not. SHE'D GET IT!!!