Her sister (rel.strut)

E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Okay, I'm not going to write about trying to bone a girl I'm "really good friends with" nor am I trying to solve any ex-gf problems.
So please dig deeper for trollage/humiliation attempts.

I met this chick partying a couple weeks ago. Strange situation. I walked past her, she turned around and stared at me with her cute big eyes. Every time I looked back she was still staring so I walked up to her and ask what her deal was. We ended off having some drinks, a few dances and exchanged digits.

A week later we had a real fun followup night out with some friends and ended the night making out. I didn't care too much about the entire thing at this point. After all she's six years younger and just got out of school...

Being out of a very intense relationship kinda makes me go in that just go have fun and don't get too involved mode.

Yeah I heard those emergency break sounds go off too when I found out how old she was. Again. I still didn't care too much. What the hell I figured. Just have some fun and see what happens. After all she's really cute old enough not to get in serious trouble.

So this episode isn't too exciting until we met at an outdoor event where she briefly introduced me to some of her friends, her emo-hipster best friend...and... "This is my sister I told you about..."

Even though there wasn't a good moment to talk to her sister I felt like I was struck by lightening. Her older sister is what scientists would come up with if they'd pick & squeeze my brain for my utopic dream girl. Really? I guess I forgot what a 5 second Hello and a smile can do to ya.

I instantly felt like a douche.
Not sure why. Might have been the embarrassing thought of her figuring out the age difference between me and her sister. Or if I just felt plain stupid for being an ass... i don't know. After checking her out for a minute I left with my peeps to avoid rushing into stupid decisions.

How can I get around this?
Talked to her on the phone the other day and kept wishing it was her sister on the other side. OUCH.

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    That's a tricky situation. I went through the same thing in high school but the chicks sister was mean and just didn't give a fuck about her lil' sis. I'd say try to get in a situation so you can have a conversation with the older sister to see if it's even worth the gamble. She might not be your type or she might no be interested in you (no offense). Make sure you find out all this with in a few moments cause you know lil' sis will interrupt as soon as she sees this. Good luck & maybe they're both freaky deakys and yall can have a manage.

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    3 some waiting to happen gl

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Bed the young one first then move on to the older sister, who will no doubt have more baggage.

BOOK THE PROFIT.

• i have completed this transition in the other direction (older to younger). it was extremely tricky but essentially you have to let them come to the conclusion that you are more suited for the older one. you can't push it any, you have to let them think they came to that conclusion on their own.

once the sisters hash it out, you're good to go but you better keep maintaining a good relationship with that other sister. that means continuing to buy her drinks and dinner and inviting her along and shit like that. it's a delicate balance but it can be done with a bit of finess. making it last is another matter though...

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    They are actually half sisters
    Does that change anything?

I'll probably die of impatience

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    E_Daily said:
    They are actually half sisters
    Does that change anything?

You only have to wait half as long before moving on the older one.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The younger sister is not a consolation prize.
    Get out of it now before it gets too involved for a clean break.

I'm not trying to dismiss how you felt, but you are not a douche.
    What livens the heart and tickles the loins is beyond one's control, but how you act on those feelings is within it.
    You're getting into douche territory if you hang with the younger sister hoping to get at the older one.

Having said that - break it off, let some time pass, put on your detective hat and then get at the first-born.
    (Was the spark mutual?)

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Listen to that dude Bassie. His advice on chicks is always spot-on.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:

It's eerie - it's like he knows how women think.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Man, I really hope you guys are joking 'cause I've been e-hollering via PM like crazy!

No sweat, baby, I pass them on to my little brother.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    hogginthefogg said:

It's eerie - it's like he knows how women think.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

bassie said:
    put on your detective hat and then get at the first-born.
    (Was the spark mutual?)

I don't know much about her. Sounds like stalking to me and thats not a good look for sure. Problem is I have no connection to the older one other than keep it going with the young one.

I have no clue if it was mutual - I was mesmerized!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

once the sisters hash it out, you're good to go but you better keep maintaining a good relationship with that other sister. that means continuing to buy her drinks and dinner and inviting her along and shit like that. it's a delicate balance but it can be done with a bit of finess. making it last is another matter though...

Dating sisters in any order is a fast track to a nightmare. I'll also add cousins to that list. Don't know about half-sisters but please report back here with your empirical findings so I can update my research.

Will do. But the small one is slow... I have the feeling it will take months to proceed.
    Took me 2 nights and half a dozen calls to get a goddamn kiss out of her.

So don't expect any updates in the next days.

Then again, its pretty low maintenance. No annoying calls no bullshit.

My angle now :
    The open air venue where where I met her sister is having another event soon... hope shes there again.

I came across a pic of her sister in little red riding hood outfit...

No I'm not posting it until I settled with one

E_Daily said:
    bassie said:
    put on your detective hat and then get at the first-born.
    (Was the spark mutual?)

I don't know much about her. Sounds like stalking to me and thats not a good look for sure. Problem is I have no connection to the older one other than keep it going with the young one.

E_Daily said:

My angle now :
    The open air venue where where I met her sister is having another event soon... hope shes there again.

This is what I am talking about. Trying to find her on your own in a casual way is less creepy than trying to get to her through her sister.
    If you and the little one were at the same party, there might be a chance you have mutual friends...if there are mutual friends, they will know the older sister.

Stalking is invading someone's privacy, being generally intrusive and threatening and not staying away when told to.

Good luck.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    E_Daily said:

That bear is awesome!

Early in your first post you mentioned the girl staring -- staring hard -- at you at a club. Methinks she is going to take the heartbreak heavily and possibly take said immediate familia transition to an Alicia Silverstonian level (see: The Crush). Feeling as strongly as you do, you have no choice but to find out. Tread lightly, my friend.

And unless the older one is an evil bitch and a creep herself, you may as well write off a relationship with her if you don't do right by the younger one.

white_tea said:
    Tread lightly, my friend.

Those are some good angles to see this from.
    I guess my mind so is pussyclouded that I see right past these things.

About the staring: I also added in the first post that shes crazy eyes in a good way.
    I think the young one is pretty much on the same page as i am just topped off by her naive young brain.

She hardly responds to texts or takes days to respond and then suddenly calls me out of the blue telling me about her exams or vacations for about half an hr.

Shes kinda weird. Then again I always hook up with crazy girls.
    A nice friendly girl just doesnt rock my world I guess.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Bed nightly, my friend.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    "Poke 'em both out, yo."

I just realized how creepy this thread comes off with my nicholson avatar

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    "Poke 'em both out, yo."

That's a damn good look right there.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Herm said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    "Poke 'em both out, yo."

That's a damn good look right there.

That picture screams Puccini.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts

AYE MANG THESE THE SISTERS? IF SO THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT BEING A DOUCHE. THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY BOTH DOWN FOR WHATEVER.

IF NOT, NEVERMIND.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    the sister on the right is rad.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    nzshadow said:

I was really expecting more from you in this thread

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    djdaze said:
    nzshadow said:

I was really expecting more from you in this thread