Music Video Recommendations

Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I haven't had cable tv in like 10 years so I'm sure I missed some great videos. It just occured to me (now that I have a cable internet hookup - w/o the cable tv) that I can watch some vids on mtv.com or launch or others (any other sites?)What were some must see videos of the last 10 years??

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I haven't had cable for almost three years, so I'm behind, but these come to mind

Dead Prez - Hip Hop
    Jay-Z - 99 Problems
    anything by the White Stripes
    Sean Paul - Get Busy (Scarborough basement parties captured to a T)
    Sean Paul - I'm Still in Love with You (great dancing and even more astounding thighs)

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I haven't had cable tv in like 10 years so I'm sure I missed some great videos. It just occured to me (now that I have a cable internet hookup - w/o the cable tv) that I can watch some vids on mtv.com or launch or others (any other sites?)

What were some must see videos of the last 10 years??

See if you can find anything from 'BET Un:cut'.

• Options
    Scarborough bashment parties captured to a T

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    now that I have a cable internet hookup - w/o the cable tv

if you have a TV? try to hook it up to a cable jack in your wall, you should be able to get basic cable free if you have a cable internet hookup running into your house...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Dead Prez - Hip Hop

If you can find it look for the Dead Prez-Pimp the System video. I dont think they ever showed that shit on MTV but its a fucked up video (in a good way).

• now that I have a cable internet hookup - w/o the cable tv

if you have a TV? try to hook it up to a cable jack in your wall, you should be able to get basic cable free if you have a cable internet hookup running into your house...

well it gives me network tv with great reception, plus tbs, tnt, and like 4 spanish stations

• See if you can find anything from 'BET Un:cut'.

Does anyone remember that video "Time For Freakin" by the Team Uncut?

Time for freakin!
    Time to come clean, in them tight ass jeans-
    Bongooooooo!
    Versace, Parasucooooo!
    for ya freaky-ass ho's

classic

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Check out the THE DIRECTORS LABEL series. You can usually find these torrents on alot of the major 0day dump sites.

Chris Cunningham's video for Portishead's "Only You." Is my favorite video of the moment.

- spidey

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

See if you can find anything from 'BET Un:cut'.

Does anyone remember that video "Time For Freakin" by the Team Uncut?

Time for freakin!
    Time to come clean, in them tight ass jeans-
    Bongooooooo!
    Versace, Parasucooooo!
    for ya freaky-ass ho's

classic
    Don't remember the song title nor it's lyrics. I only seem to be paying attention to the scattered ass on the screen .

• honestly I saw try getting stoned watching "Rabbit in your headlights" by U.N.K.L.E directed by Jonathan Glazer... and not sitting there with your mouth open at how incredible it is. ::