Had a dream I found Skull Snaps last night.

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
This has happened to me a few times with different raers Ive never come across in real life.
Not a good feeling.

Anyone else?

Comments

• the best thing is when you are dreaming or idly thinking of a certain record and then you find it soon after.

mind power.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I had a dream a hamburger was eating me!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    when the Skull Snaps found me

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Last week I had this terrible recorddream as well.
    I dreamt I was at some fleamarket and some fool was selling of his entire collection of jazz and blues. Like 3 stalls full of boxes packed with the rarest titles. Even the floor was covered with stacks and boxes.
    He had these little cards sticking out of the boxes with a 1 pound sign on them.
    The weird thing was that I thought it couldn't be real, I was dreaming a dream, so I didn't grab anything. Only looking around while everybody else was pulling shit left right and center.
    Then, in my dream, I realized it was real and wanted to start grabbing but then I woke up.

I think it was like 6 in the morning and I couldn't sleep afterwards. I got out of bed all grumpy.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I never recognize the records that I come across in my dreams.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    About 20 years ago I had a dream that I learned pressure flips (skateboarding related) and it was such a vivid, realistic dream that I went out and expected to be able to do them in real life, but couldn't. I was so bummed. This was right at the height of them and they were super cool and the in trick. I learned how to do them soon after, but I'll never forget that dream because it was so real and left me so dissapointed. I felt so duped.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    in all seriousness, was there not a thread with this same exact title in like 2006??

:shocked:

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    in all seriousness, was there not a thread with this same exact title in like 2006??

:shocked:

That was a dream.