heard Gorillaz - Dirty Harry ??

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I'm just listening to the new gorillaz album closely for the first time, and I'm really feeling this track. The heavy clap break with the synth is Anyone else enjoy this song? Synth during that break sampled or played/programmed??I can even get with the weird string section breakdown part. Shit's just doing it for me right now.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah i was seriously feeling tha track when I picked up the 12". The kiddie vocals are dope too.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Yeah i was seriously feeling tha track when I picked up the 12". The kiddie vocals are dope too.

off topic~have u seen the family guy movie yet?

back on topic~haven't heard it, i'l check it, but i'l say i like their animation more this time around.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Anyone else enjoy this song?

me likes

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Anyone else enjoy this song?

me likes Ed's avatar(as usual)

off topic~have u seen the family guy movie yet?

back on topic~haven't heard it, i'l check it, but i'l say i like their animation more this time around.

No I haven't, and I only just heard about this the other day.

Is it downloadable from anywhere online?

You seen it? I' expecting it to be off the hizzy (i feel so silly typing that).

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Played Dirty Harry recently and the crowd was feelin it.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Yep! Feelin this track too. We never got singles here so I had to pick up the LP. If anyone has an extra, drop me a line. Still, crowd loves it.

I got mine from Turntable Lab, but they have sold out now I think. There's probably some copies floating around on Gemm.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    YES