MEMORY LANE SHOW AKA "Live At My House"

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
My dudes do a show called Memory Lane which they host on UStream. They go over a DJs house and have the DJ just spin a little set for the cameras. I forgot to post it up last night but you can check it on the site. It was actually mad fun to do.

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    ^^^
    killed this

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh yeah got your PM too dude, thanks. It was mad fun to do and then all the dudes in the live chat were bugging out. Really enjoyable.

B/W

I should have decorated my room more.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    damn, its been too long since i senn you do your thing. i gotta get to one of your gigs soon.
    something aesthetically fly about the white walls , white shirt and glass of water

It was the perfect thing at the perfect moment (work writing that I didn't want to do at home related). Great concept, tho... will be tuning in on the regs.

Perfect for those who find themselves working too much, and can't get out to the clurbs like they used to.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    the internet is amazing, no?

Yes, it is!

((posting as a shut-in on a shut-in board))

b/w

I recently went on record while working in a truck on a TV event that I can't wait to produce from my living room.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    love that menahan street band.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    I should have decorated my room more.

Love the Glass of water steez...Cos, please hit me up for September as soon as you know what's on...thanks for the mix!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    liking this a lot, thx!

• That was dope, nice selection of hip hop 45's.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    This mix was stone cold. I almost forgot how awesome Three Times Dope was.