SO CRAZED...

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Forgive me if I'm late, but I'd never seen these before, nor did I even know they existed.

3:00 at part 2 is SO scrazy to see -- to actually see dude direct like that.

Part 3 starts out rad too -- sure everyone in here will get a kick out of that.

Just so amazing to watch something of this magnitude be made. And to see Jack being so rad. Easily one of the biggest video facemelts I've had, ever.

Comments

• yeah, both latte and great.

the most memorable part for me is when kubrick is balling out shelly duvall for being such an airhead on the set (she was perfectly cast).

if you want a sense of the depth of kubrick's research and planning watch the doc made by his wife called "kubrick's boxes"

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    dope -- good looks on this.
    have no idea how to use torrents, but will definitely watch that, one way or another.

• 1. download the program bittorent (it doesn;t have any viruses)

http://www.bittorrent.com/

2. in that link i sent before, click on that file on the green tab on the left that says "download via torrent"

3. it will ask you what program you want to open it with, select bittorent (and might as well check this as the default program for torrents when it asks you)

4. the file will open in the bittorent program and download. you can monitor the progress...

5. the file will be located in your downloads folder unless you specify otherwise in the program.

torrents will open up a whole world of goodness for you, check it out...

• hey. that torrent isn;t fully seeded..

just watch it on youtube instead...(in 5 parts)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that doc is on google videos too, I think

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Just watched all 5 parts front to back. Thanks so much for posting that --- this gives me more reason to head back to London, now, as I'll most definitely be hitting up the archives.

Dude was one of the top minds in history, at least IMO. He was just one of those rare people that gave everything he touched this sort of mythical and mysterious quality that simply can't be replicated.