Who is on this shirt? (clothes-R)

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Saw this during "Master Chef: New Zealand", this contestant wearing a T-shirt. Sad that I can't recognize who they are, so someone who is a bit more alert/aware than I, help. Who is on his shirt? Inform.

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i think that's five deez...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    i think that's five deez...

Thank you.

• devoglamdevoglam 143 Posts
    definitely Five Deez... From their Koolmotor album.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    4 years ago I was on holliday in Thailand. In Bongkok they were selling these as bootleg T-shirts, along with Soulstrut bootleg T-Shirts[/b] . I bought one jokingly and I still have it. I can post a picture of it if there is any interest.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    In Bongkok they were sellsing these as bootleg T-shirts, along with Soulstrut bootleg T-Shirts[/b] . I bought one jokingly and I still have it. I can post a picture of it if there is any interest.

Whaaaat? yeah man, post a pic.

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    if the shirts had the salma hayek graemlin on it then the circle would be complete

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    4 years ago I was on holliday in Thailand. In Bongkok they were sellsing these as bootleg T-shirts, along with Soulstrut bootleg T-Shirts[/b] . I bought one jokingly and I still have it. I can post a picture of it if there is any interest.

1) The contestant in question said he had visited Thailand about 15 times over the years, learning how to cook and working as a teacher.
    2) Bootleg Soul Strut shirts, c'mon. Of course we'd like to see it.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Damn, you can find bootleg everything in Bangkok.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    It had Leo Sayer on it. Not kidding!

give me some time. The shirt is still at my parents house. I'll visit them next weekend and take a picture.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Soulstrut bootleg T-Shirts[/b] .

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!?!?!?!

You bought ONE? Man, you should've bought one for each of us!!! Ha ha!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Soulstrut bootleg T-Shirts[/b]

Bootleggin' Bangkok!

If I had seen those shirts when I was there last, I would have demanded royalties on behalf of Raj.

Tho, know I would have got my ass handed to me (Being that I have yet to take Harvs Kickass School of Street Justice). But it would have been worth it.

But yeah. Plz 2 poast a pic.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Soulstrut bootleg T-Shirts[/b]

Bootleggin' Bangkok!

If I had seen those shirts when I was there last, I would have demanded royalties on behalf of Raj.

Tho, know I would have got my ass handed to me (Being that I have yet to take Harvs Kickass School of Street Justice). But it would have been worth it.

But yeah. Plz 2 poast a pic.

Once again, the artist gets screwed. haha

4 years ago I was on holliday in Thailand. In Bongkok they were selling these as bootleg T-shirts, along with Soulstrut bootleg T-Shirts[/b] . I bought one jokingly and I still have it. I can post a picture of it if there is any interest.

There it is:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    finelikewine said:

There it is:

Positive
    Intellectual
    Motivated
    Person

???? They got the wrong website.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    jesus christ. i need me 10 of them.

last time i was out there they had bootlegged the dj shadow 7 inch shirts...

pity the sizes out there are always too small or the shirts too short.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    djsheep said:
    jesus christ. i need me 10 of them.

last time i was out there they had bootlegged the dj shadow 7 inch shirts...

pity the sizes out there are always too small or the shirts too short.

last time i was there i had a great hookup fo larger sizes, i got all these great bones Brigade and Powell Peralta shirts, fuckin checkin off my teenage wishlist, then i washed them.

my fuckin kids could almost wear them.

what i wouldnt give to have those prints though, the shirts were so fuckin nice, small logo on front left pec of steel/manboob, giant full back graphic, and the colours were great, greys and blues that were so fly.

but yeah, not the best quality...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Holy shit! That's crazy. Kinda flattered... Need to step up my game (ie... make legitimate SS Tees people can buy)

:zip:

• Wow I feel like I have finally been validated as a graphic designer!

TheeeCasualMale said:
    Wow I feel like I have finally been validated as a graphic designer!

Ha... New Tag Line For you Dude.

Mike 2600 (Bootlegged in Thailand)

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

There it is:

Holy FUK. It took you four years to tell us?

BAN

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    DOR said:
    Tho, know I would have got my ass handed to me (Being that I have yet to take Harvs Kickass School of Street Justice). .

First lesson of first class...

STICK YOSELF!

• "Alright reserved"

LOL at some random Asian dude rocking this shirt in Bangkok.