VANILLA

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I hope this one comes out on wax...

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    dang.

that looks ridicolous.

Dude got a pumpkin on his arm, how gangsta is that?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    [color:red] a pumpkin on his arm [/color]

Each tatoos is a mess...never seen so much awful tats on one dood.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Whut the fuck is up with those bats coming out of an eclipsed sun? Is that cover supposed to be on some Bat Out Of Hell meets No Limit type of thing?

I can only imagine the music being unintentionally hilarious. This guy is beyond corny.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Is he supposed to be flying?????

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    those are some really ugly tatoos....looks like a jr. high school kid doodled on his arms or some shit.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    fuck the tattoos, how the fuck does he do that with his hand? does he not have any tendons?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Heard the guy invested his money well from his Ice Baby days. Makes me wonder why he'd have such shitty looking tattoos. Whateverthecase, I'm still trying to find Ninja Rap on wax somewhere. Anyone? Anyone?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i wish suge knight really threw him off the balcony...or at least the graphic designer of that album

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    anyone see his VH1 Where Are They Now??? I'm pretty sure it was vh1...

Anyways, dude was like depressed and suicidal for a while, then started some thrash metal shite, then took up motocross semi-profesionally, then got into rap-rock...

This album cannot disapoint.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    I saw that. Dude brought a bat and trashed the studio after the host started talking about how shitty his record (s?) were.

So many problems. So many...

- J

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I saw that. Dude brought a bat and trashed the studio after the host started talking about how shitty his record (s?) were.

So many problems. So many...

- J

No, that was the shit where they were "retiring" videos, and had a bunch of stand-up comics like J. Garafolo and that skinny dude from SNL* and they would watch the video for the "last time" and cap on it, and they brought out Vanilla to retire (I think) "Play that Funky Music," the one with that so not smooth Wild Cherry sample, and he was supposed to smash the tape with the bat, and started smashing up the whole set and going nuts...as usual, the "edgy" comedians in their sweaters cowered and sweated and looked all genuinely scared, but then ripped on him after he was gone...shit was pretty funny for MTV.

*same dude who they showed all through a World Series game at Fenway Park last October, only there to promote his Sox movie - dude was in some silky blouse thing up on the top-of-the-wall seats, every time they showed him he was all shivering and clutching his arms around himself like a sick auntie - while next to him Tom Hanks was chillin in a peacoat and watch cap like, "see, bitch - this how you do..." - my respect level for Hanks increased in exponential synch with my loss of whatever respect I may have had for SNL dude.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Fool was on a British reality show not so long ago, complaining how Chris Rock was a racist (cause Rock made a joke about him .)
    Everyone just laughed at him, some tried to correct him but, there's no getting through.

In the end he annoyed everyone so much, an ex-football (soccer) player, ask him to step outside and settle things like men. The punk continued to try and act tough, but claimed it wouldn't be fair, as he had a cold, so he couldn't fight. ::sonned::

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Is he supposed to be flying?????
    i think Platinum Underground is some waterpark or something and he's goin down backwards *PASUE* cause he's gankstuh like that.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    there needs to be a thread on the latest hip hop trend of wierd album titles with horrid graphic design overkill and flying mcs...2 is enough!!!

^if these were somehow like a collaboration album, it would be genius, its like they're heading in different directions but they're on the same plane of thought you know?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    there needs to be a thread on the latest hip hop trend of wierd album titles with horrid graphic design overkill and flying mcs...2 is enough!!!

^if these were somehow like a collaboration album, it would be genius, its like they're heading in different directions but they're on the same plane of thought you know?

I think I see a Florida Seminoles spear poking out of his shirt. BAN VANILLA ICE!!