BREAK FEST Vol. 1 (Prob. Solved)

BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Alright Strutters my other download exceeded it's limit so I started a new account. Hopefully this one will be problem free.I just wanted to post my previous breaks mix one last time before I finish my new one. I know some of you may have heard it already, I was posted on the "mixes" page a few months ago. To those that haven't heard it yet, ENJOY!!!http://www.divshare.com/download/11466282-12d

Comments

• Listened to this last night, very enjoyable. Nice work Breez.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    its a very tight mix with some shit I havent heard...although I was happy to spot a few breaks I got...heheheh

cant wait for the next one mate....

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Good stuff, thanks for this!

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    Fantastic Mix! I listen to this on the regular eversince!!!!
    looking forward to the new one aswell!
    also can you please help me out on this two starting @

29,25 & 35,58

• minimini 879 Posts
    Thanks!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Fantastic Mix! I listen to this on the regular eversince!!!!
    looking forward to the new one aswell!
    also can you please help me out on this two starting @

29,25 & 35,58

Check your PM.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

I forgot to upload the artwork:

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Thanks for sharing!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Breez,

I see you're a GR fan too. "I Can't Get Arrested" is my shit too!!! Nice mix so far, homie, I'm really feeling it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Thanks for all the love Soul Strut!!

Stacks- that braek that starts out "I Can't Get Arrested" is total especially when the keys come in, OMG. That whole album is sick , IMO.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks for all the love Soul Strut!!

Stacks- that braek that starts out "I Can't Get Arrested" is total especially when the keys come in, OMG. That whole album is sick , IMO.

Hey Breez,

I included it on my "Grown Folks Music" mix. That intro just kills me every time. I chopped up part of the hook (filtered down to just the bassline) for a track about 5 years ago. That's my shit!!! I like the whole album as well. Now, you're gonna make me pull the LP out and play it!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I'm dying to hear this but I'm getting this:

Sorry, this account has not been confirmed.
    The user who uploaded this file has not confirmed his or her e-mail address, so this file is temporarily unavailable. When the user's account is confirmed, you'll be able to download it again. If you have any questions, e-mail us at [email]support@divshare.com.

Hey Breez,

I finished listening to the full mix, and I must say, it was slammin'!!! That break at the 48 minute mark was . Thanks for sharing, holmeslizzle!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    The user who uploaded this file has not confirmed his or her e-mail address, so this file is temporarily unavailable. When the user's account is confirmed, you'll be able to download it again. If you have any questions, e-mail us at [email]support@divshare.com.[/email]

Is this your file? Get a new confirmation e-mail.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    The user who uploaded this file has not confirmed his or her e-mail address, so this file is temporarily unavailable. When the user's account is confirmed, you'll be able to download it again. If you have any questions, e-mail us at [Email]support@divshare.com.[/Email]

Is this your file? Get a new confirmation e-mail.

"fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    I just finished listening, thanks!!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Its straight now. The mix is available.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I confirmed the account and all is good. Thanks for all the feedback!!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    downloading now! looking forward to hearing this.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Are you back ako? Any more productions in the works? I always dug those rekkids you put out on MPM.

• Hey B, I really dig the mix. I've been wondering about a couple songs, could you please id that late 70's Funk song that comes on at 29:30, and the 'Synth Rock' sounding song at 10:08? Thanks man.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    SpiritoSanto said:
    Hey B, I really dig the mix. I've been wondering about a couple songs, could you please id that late 70's Funk song that comes on at 29:30, and the 'Synth Rock' sounding song at 10:08? Thanks man.

I can't remember the one at 10:08, I'll get back to you on that one. The one at 29:30 is Angelo Bond off his Bondage LP.

• Hey, thanks a lot! That was the song that I wanted to know the most. The guitar/voice box stuff in the background is dope.