Chaz Jankel 3,000,000 synths 12" - no big deal just wondering

add on for fun

Comments

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts
    last piece of chicken ?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Life's A Bitch 12", just the vinyl.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    keys out of my record bag while i was playing in a club. f**kers!

• countmaculacountmacula 196 Posts
    My Sirius radio outta my car.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    My Synsonic Drums at that house party back in 1984. I'ma whoop your ass if I catch you.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Loren Mazzacane LP back when I first opened my shop. I guarantee it wasn't what you wanted.

• My credit card at the show last night. I am not sure how much of a free bar tab is worth dealing with card member services.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    My ounce of green 2 yrs ago at a cook out I had. You try to be nice and scavengers ruin it!!

• gaugeman - pimp it up cd...was worth $300+ at the time =(

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Ayo, Stacks in your luck homie.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mattel-Synsonics-Dru...#ht_2904wt_1139

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Thanks, mane!!! I was mad as hell when that happened. That's what motivated to save my ends and buy a Korg DDM-110. Not really, but I paid $300 bucks in cash from tips working as a bagger at a grocery store on Ft. Bragg (NC). Real dudes get that grind on and get shit!!! Daddy taught me that as a lil' shorty.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    The truth be told i think it got put in the wrong crate... just own up and all will be forgiven.