My Last Mix as DJ Ferrari (African rel)

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Nope, I'm not quitting DJing (even though I should), but you did click on the thread! Do not underestimate my sneakiness. I'm switching my name over to Forty Fivan to avoid further embarrassment for being named after my mother. Yeah, this actually is important in my private mind garden. New logo, new website and new 45 mix coming in a couple weeks. In the meantime, check out this African mix. In my years of boutique digging, I've slowly built a good enough collection for a solid funky Afro mix to share. Enjoy!Download DJ Ferrari - AfrodisiaTracklisting:[/b]Theadora Ifudu - Hello ThereWilliam Onyeabor - Ride on BabyFrancis Kingsley - SolitudeCompaore Issouf - DambakaleFreedom Family - Yensuro - No FearsBLO - HypocrisyApostles - Never Too LateEbo Taylor - Atwer AbrobaApostles - Ndi NkwaJoni Haastrup - Wake Up Your MindOfege - Try and LoveChristy Essien - RumoursDjinns Music - E DjidiLeon Keita - L'Amour Ne S'achete PasPat Thomas and Marijata - I Need MoreAnge Linaud - Mambou Nonso Mbongo

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    trcklst looks great
    always love your mixes
    and now prefer the new name (changing itunes artist name...)

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wait for the cease and desist letter!

(Kidding!)

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wait for the cease and desist letter!

(Kidding!)

LOL! Now THAT is funny.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    awesome, couple of personal favorites in there too
    thanks

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Thanks for posting. Love the look of this and wanted to hear something off that Christy Essien for ages. Am saddened to see the end of Ferrari but I guess a change must come to all things sooner or later.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    I guess DJ Lamborghini was already taken?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    killer! Thanks for sharing dude!

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Perfect for my Friday afternoon. Thanks for posting! I love your mixes and that's too bad about Ferrari but I like Forty Fivan and it suits your style (no baggage).