who made that mix 'down in the basement'

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
a ways back... i cant search to see whose mix that was, does anyone know? it's so damn good.?

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    HookUp.

Great mix, by the way!

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    thanks. yeah i get a lot done when i listen to it, very good no frills soul mix, thank you!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    thanks y'all!

the thread was called "Baker's Dozen Mix Series"...lots of great mixes in it from lots of strutters...the concept was post a 13 song mix with some background on each track...I had 4 mixes in the the thread, all of the same theme of "In The Basement", which was 50s and 60s R&B/early Soul. I just tried to search it but got some MySQL gob-belly gook...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    weird there are some posts and mixes missing in the thread...

• Whats the deal with divshare? Is it giving anybody else mad difficulties? I cant get a damn thing working but can log in and out to my divshare without a problem but all hosted files cant be played or d/l'ed.

• hey im bumpin this again because the link to the old thread doesnt work anymore and I cant remember who it was on here that made these but i was trying to get a hold of them if they were still available.

just lookin for a lil help ya'll. much appreciated.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    we need to start up that bakers dozen idea again...I started to do one back then and didn't.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    yep, i enjoyed listening & contributing to that thread.