Rappers that should stop rapping

analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Masta Ace and Ed OG. They have both released some great music, but the last five years... Come on, give it up and get a 9 to 5

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Take this shit to okayplayer.com.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Posters that should stop postin' thraed

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    things that should stop thinging.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I be thinging my thing all the time!

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Fuck all you rap haters. Cynical ass keyboard jockey criticizing bitches. Post your shit if you are so that. Talent is slim on this board. I ride for no one but i respect hard word. Slackers.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Fuck all you rap haters. Cynical ass keyboard jockey criticizing bitches. Post your shit if you are so that. Talent is slim on this board. I ride for no one but i respect hard word. Slackers.

Now you know you have to post some music to back up that statement, or you're SIZ-OFT!!

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

Now you know you have to post some music to back up that statement, or you're SIZ-OFT!!

Sorry man I am a dj not a rapper, but I am goddamn sick of people hating on music just because it's not their steez. Fuck off and go listen to shit you like or create your own shit if the whole world whack but you.

from 2007

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    from 2007

here's some 2010 footage for you to berate from your ipad on your faux leather couch in your fuckin condo:

Sorry man I am a dj not a rapper, but I am goddamn sick of people hating on music just because it's not their steez. Fuck off and go listen to shit you like or create your own shit if the whole world whack but you.

I might have to BAN myself.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    dude was giving the date of the masta ace song...

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    yes i know i dance gay, that's why i get chicks.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Well this thread went completely off topic.

yeah, i could use a faux leather couch though

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

yeah, i could use a faux leather couch though

does this mean you want to sit on faux?

• studiodestudiode 12 Posts
    Masta Ace and Ed OG. They have both released some great music, but the last five years... Come on, give it up and get a 9 to 5

Yeah, yeah, yeah Masta Ace beat you to it years ago:

Not that I even check for the dude nowadays, but I got respect for the guy. Cool thread, bro. Best wishes.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    not that i think diamond should quit rappin, just thought i'd post this here.

• analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts

Hey man sorry i must have hurt your feelings, i just feel that both of these cats are just putting out poor material lately.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts