Starting a label..................................

minneapminneap 541 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
for a class project. BUS 336 Entrepreneurship. I have to have a professionally presentable business plan by midnight tonight. So far I have a cover page, Executive Summary, Company Description, Product Plan, Marketing Plan, Operations and Development Plan and am hoping to knock out the Management Team, Critical Risks, Offering, Financial Plan and Appendix tonight after rehearsals and class.Anything I should be sure to include? For the raelhedz, what do your financials look like? I really have no clue what the cash flow, investments, pro forma earnings, equity or returns would look like for a fully operational label. Please to PM if you feel so inclined.Grazi in advance.

Comments

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    Just use fewer ellipses in all your label communications and you'll do just fine...........................

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    for a class project. BUS 336 Entrepreneurship. I have to have a professionally presentable business plan by midnight tonight. So far I have a cover page, Executive Summary, Company Description, Product Plan, Marketing Plan, Operations and Development Plan and am hoping to knock out the Management Team, Critical Risks, Offering, Financial Plan and Appendix tonight after rehearsals and class.

Anything I should be sure to include?

For the raelhedz, what do your financials look like? I really have no clue what the cash flow, investments, pro forma earnings, equity or returns would look like for a fully operational label. Please to PM if you feel so inclined.

Grazi in advance.

im guessing most small labels take a loan for about 10 000 euros to start up. as far as salary/incomes etc go, id probably say the lower end of whats acceptable, sad but reality really.