BIGGEST RECORD BUY FUCK-UP’S- on ebay or anywhere

2»

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    why would you buy a Herbie mann record?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    why would you buy a Herbie mann record?
    Fany flute juice/chest hair for dayz son!

yo i rented that Santa Sangre tonite too man. shit was WILD!!! David Lynch was definitly influenced by this dude

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    how do you watch 2 movies while on SS 24 7 doggie?

holla

santra sangre rulez

watch them back to back. i was off soulstrut for like 5 hours lol. i decided not to go out and get crunk cuz i wanted to watch those movies so bad

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    how do you watch 2 movies while on SS 24 7 doggie?

holla

santra sangre rulez

anyone seen Holy Mountain ?? (pre- el topo) (music ?)

• how do you watch 2 movies while on SS 24 7 doggie?

holla

santra sangre rulez

anyone seen Holy Mountain ?? (pre- el topo) (music ?)

Pretty sure Holy Mountain is post-El Topo.

Overall I think Holy Mountain is the better of the two (but El Topo is still dope).

Santa Sangre was o.k. but not even close to either Holy Mountain or El Topo.

yeah the video store had holy mountain too, but it was on dvd and i dont have a dvd player so i passed. i'd like to see it eventually

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Dont forget Fando Y Lis (Jodorowski's first film), which was given an official release a few years back. The one about the paralyzed lady and her asshole boyfriend wandering in desert. Nice AJ documentary on the disc too.

• About that Russian record/fuck up... as it got mad bank several times... just sell it and make a big profit? It'd not be that big a fuck up?

Santa Sangre is my favorite Jodorowsky. Anyone read his scifi comics? I mean the original Incal comics...