How to effectively tell a girl NO.

2»

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Not feelin her Elbows is my creation.

• Your moviegoing experience is on some absurdist comedy type stuff. You should write a script of your misadventures in dating. I'm sure it'll gain more critical acclaim than (500) Days of Summer.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Your moviegoing experience is on some absurdist comedy type stuff. You should write a script of your misadventures in dating. I'm sure it'll gain more critical acclaim than (500) Days of Summer.

I wrote about my misadventures in, um, life in a blog. It was so good that it got me in trouble at work. I'll keep my self expression stifled for several more years. I'm too young to jeopardize my career prospects just yet.

• Your moviegoing experience is on some absurdist comedy type stuff. You should write a script of your misadventures in dating. I'm sure it'll gain more critical acclaim than (500) Days of Summer.

I wrote about my misadventures in, um, life in a blog. It was so good that it got me in trouble at work. I'll keep my self expression stifled for several more years. I'm too young to jeopardize my career prospects just yet.

(in my Archie Bunker voice) "Stifle ya'self, Almond!"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

which one of you?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Not true! I believe I was making fun of YOU by saying that about some celeb's elbows...

get it straight!

Don't make me get all Kon & Amir on you! (too soon?)

• Not feelin her Elbows is my creation.

W.O.W

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

Not true! I believe I was making fun of YOU by saying that about some celeb's elbows...

get it straight!

Nah - lets go back the video tape.

you aint gonna F.R.A.N.K. my steez

As I recall -

I was clowing on some dude/dudes that were hattin on some overexposed hot chick of the moment.
    On the order of -" Damn Picky ass dudes are up in here talmbout not feelin her elbows and shit."

And it sounds like down the line u may have condensed it to "Not feelin' her elbows."

I have the receipts - wanna see the scan?

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    That was really created on soulstrut or you guys are messing around?

That image of the geeky white kid 14 year old kid responding to a forum post saying that "her elbows are too pointy but if he had enough to drink he would hit it?"

never knew that originated on here

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

get it straight!

Nah - lets go back the video tape.

you aint gonna F.R.A.N.K. my steez

As I recall -

I was clowing on some dude/dudes that were hattin on some overexposed hot chick of the moment.
    On the order of -" Damn Picky ass dudes are up in here talmbout not feelin her elbows and shit."

And it sounds like down the line u may have condensed it to "Not feelin' her elbows."

I have the receipts - wanna see the scan?

Haha, alright!

I can't search previous posts? I haven't been on here in a while...gimme dem receipts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ...and was it Amy Whinehouse's elbows that started this phenomenon?

...and was it Amy Whinehouse's elbows that started this phenomenon?

Good Question.....

I went to look for that Sienna Miller Yah or Nay thread. I deleted it from BATMON's stash.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Thanks to the Strut I am always checking for cracked heels on supermodels now.

Puts me off my stroke.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I always find laughing uproariously, then shaking my head during the laugh cool down, then ending with a simple "no" during the post-laugh giggle while shaking the head usual sends the right message.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Tell her you've got a split infinitive.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    In an intimate moment, tell her she needs a tan.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Why would you say no when you really mean yes Batmon?

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Why would you say no when you really mean yes Batmon?

"we dont 'just say no', we're too busy saying YEAAAAHHHH!"