my cat pissed on my 45s!

2»

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    ketan said:
    I haven't had cats in a while, but we're about to re-up for the sake of our kids.  This thraed is serious business.  

For the sake of your kids? Get a dog. Cats have a few nasties/pathogens* that aren't very nice while a lick in the mush from a dog is actively good for you.

*One of them is that zombie-mouse thing can infect humans, can't remember what it's called though

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    I love dogs, but I can't manage another child, sorry

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    And I like cats too - I'm looking forward to having more cats.  Just not too many cats.

• no ground level 45 storage in 2019. no cat accessible kallax

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Cats making all 45s more raer one piss at a time.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

My dogs are trained fortunately.
    DuderonomyYemsky

• OK I thought I was the only one this happened to till I found this thread. Mine pissed on my 45s ruined all the jackets these are all from the 60s and 70s. Threw the jackets Away. I've never touched my records Played them after cleaning with a velvet brush had an expensive turntable and needle tracked at 1 gram you whisper to it and the needle would fly across the record. That was 20 years ago but still I'm devastated! Philco 312b! Can't believe I still remember it!!! Guess I will try nature's remedy! 

• no ground level 45 storage in 2019. no cat accessible kallax

don't make me tap the sign!