Somebody needs their ass kicked (sausage-related)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
"I'm a Texas man!"

Comments

• classique

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "How that little 12 oz goddam roll of sausage supposed to feed your brother and me and you - 600 pounds of men, at least, you get my point? And the 2 girls, and they put in that fuckin' pussy roll of sausage. son of a bitch. somebody needs their ass kicked. some little comnsumer geekazoid thought this shit up. save money, yeah, save money save money! Well fuck, i wanna eat goddamit!"

• 16 oz / 5 people = 3.2 oz per person
    12 oz / 5 people = 2.4 oz per

Lord knows I cannot subsist on 0.8 oz of sausage less than I currently consume daily.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Are there actually people that eat sausage, eggs AND a t-bone for breakfast? Paging Harvey and Rockadelic.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    My mother in law says it is harder to make good sausage gravy these days since the sausage doesn't have as much fat. You have to use almost twice as much sausage. That said she only makes it once a year. That stuff is like crack on a biscuit.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I have to say that one positive thing to come out of the BBE thread fiasco is that we don't have to worry about Frank coming into every food related thread to start bitching about about how awful everything is unless it's organically farm raised free range macrobiotic blah blah... but that's aint enough sausage yo.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    That 12 oz bullshit was a few years ago. It's all 16 oz again.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Are there actually people that eat sausage, eggs AND a t-bone for breakfast? Paging Harvey and Rockadelic.

I eat breakfast maybe 5-6 times a year because in Texas granola, fruit and oatmeal have been outlawed. Armed guards are stationed at every restaurant/diner that serves breakfast and you are shot on sight if you try to leave without eating sausage, bacon AND a T-Bone Steak at every sitting.