I JUST SAW THE SOULSTRUT BIOPIC

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
the one where hcrink kicks all yallz asses. mclovin as faux_rillz was dope. rashied as the hit girl and ms. bassie as big daddy. such great casting it felt like 2004 all over again!!! oh, and to keep it record related, i went digging for the first time in about a year or so. no big whoop. psi shall be making a triumphant return to my love (the bay) next month. i am hoping the whiskey flavor and karaoke dreams will still be in effect mode.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    wow dude!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oops! my bad, it was ms. damn as big daddy. ms. bassie was the dude that stole the bazooka!!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    THREAD OF THE YEAR

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Shig!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been? You good? Still living in K-Town? Drink hella Soju for me! LOL

BIG CHANN!!!!!!! still kickin it in ktown, sippin on makkoli and yogiyo'in the ajumas.

BIG CHANN!!!!!!! still kickin it in ktown, sippin on makkoli and yogiyo'in the ajumas.

I should come down there for a weekend so we can kick it. I would catch wreck in K-Town!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah hommay the bbq dog is on me!

hell yeah hommay the bbq dog is on me!

Oh snap! I'm bout come down there for a weekend so we can kick it!!!!!!!

do it! there needs to be another LA soop suk karaoke throwdown this year i do declare.

THREAD OF THE YEAR

trust me bro. the movie didnt really do you justice. youre like 8 ft. tall. if you ran into the real hcrink on like 6th and gladys and he was wearing a green wet suit with pilipino escrima sticks in his hands, you best believe youd give up your wallet, chain, jordans, and iphone with the quickness.

THREAD OF THE YEAR

trust me bro. the movie didnt really do you justice. youre like 8 ft. tall. if you ran into the real hcrink on like 6th and gladys and he was wearing a green wet suit with pilipino escrima sticks in his hands, you best believe youd give up your wallet, chain, jordans, and iphone with the quickness.

Wow! LMFAO!!!!!!

Hi Shig!

• your Saoco record is still here for you

hey jb, u already mailed me back my saoco record. i owe you one. maybe a drink or a song at karaoke when i come up?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Shignasty is back!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    oops! my bad, it was ms. damn as big daddy. ms. bassie was the dude that stole the bazooka!!!

AK! I was so close!

HURRAH! SugarShig!

So much time has passed - so much babymamadrama you've missed!

• SHUT IT MOUTH!

• hey jb, u already mailed me back my saoco record. i owe you one. maybe a drink or a song at karaoke when i come up?

oh damn - nice memory I have. haha yeah man give me a shout

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    THREAD OF THE YEAR

No doubt!