So you just smeared a swastika on the AZ Capitol

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    good lord.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    It's a crime against delicious refried beans is what it is.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    How topsy turvy is the world when people acting like Nazis are crying 'hate crime' because the people being victimized by the nazi-like actions are calling them out as 'Nazis'? The mind reels.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i'm really enjoying this image in the "gallery"

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    It's a crime to hate nazis in Arizona.

• Options
    You can't spell Arizona without n-a-z-i.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Seth Myers:

This week, Arizona signed the toughest illegal immigration law in the country which will allow police to demand identification papers from anyone they suspect is in the country illegally. I know there?s some people in Arizona worried that Obama is acting like Hitler, but could we all agree that there?s nothing more Nazi than saying "Show me your papers?" There?s never been a World War II movie that didn?t include the line "show me your papers." It?s their catchphrase. Every time someone says "show me your papers," Hitler?s family gets a residual check. So heads up, Arizona; that?s fascism. I know, I know, it?s a dry fascism, but it?s still fascism.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I just wanted to note that, on campus yesterday, a group of students who were boosting for LaRouche help up banners where Obama had a Hitler mustache drawn on him but far more bizarre: the were singing baroque harmonies. Apparently, this is what LaRouche youth do...it's pretty bizarre to me but hey I've seen weirder.

Also interesting to note: around half of the students there were of color. I didn't realize LaRouche had that kind of pull.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I just wanted to note that, on campus yesterday, a group of students who were boosting for LaRouche help up banners where Obama had a Hitler mustache drawn on him but far more bizarre: the were singing baroque harmonies. Apparently, this is what LaRouche youth do...it's pretty bizarre to me but hey I've seen weirder.

Also interesting to note: around half of the students there were of color. I didn't realize LaRouche had that kind of pull.

LaRouche pulls people in off college campuses. I remember a kid I hung out with Freshman year started hanging with this girl who handed out papers for LaRouche on campus. The next semester he was living in a shitty row home with a bunch of other "supporters". The next semester he dropped out. I saw him pretty often handing out fliers on campus and it was clear he didn't even remember me. He looked about 40 pounds lighter, ten years older and completely fucked in the head.