Want 12" EWF's September

MassiveMassive 194 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Looking to a couple of copies. Thanks.

Comments

• Does it really exist on a 1979 US 12" !?

1- I do know the "Touch" 4-track 12" has the track on it:

Touch - 1983 (12" single)
    TA 4164
    1. Touch
    2. September
    3. Boogie Wonderland
    4. After The Love Has Gone

2- I am also pretty sure that a Unidisc (Canada) late 80's 12" exist with the song on it. If I remember correctly it is also a 4-track 12".

3- For having a REAL 12" with the track on one full side I think you have no choice than tracking down the Mexican pressing 12" on red vinyl.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Yes. I should have specified about the Mexican pressing. It's the only 12 I've ever seen.

Where do you get your info from Dance?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    "September" was released as a 7" single then released again on The Best of EW&F Vol. 1 in 1978 which you can get on vinyl also.

Thanks Bill. I found a rough copy on ebay from Mexico, but this Texas heat doesn't encourage me to order via mail right now. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a 7 here in town. Thanks.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    no problem. here is what to look for.

• Touch 12" is from EWF's official website. That Canadian Unidisc 12" is from the crates (saw that while digging a few times). And, I saw The Mexican 12" on ebay.

Where do you get your info from Dance?