Chill Rob G FUTURE SHOCK sample

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
i hate when i forget stuff like this... can somebody pleeze tell me what the sample is? i'm slippin'

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    daaam... nobody? do i actually have to to get my happy ending?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Jeez I fucking love this album, and it's awesome to me that 21 years later people are still trying to unearth samples from it. I was speaking to Stretch about it the other day, the horn part from Let The Words Flow, the flute from Court Is Now In Session. I know dude used a lot of live instrumentation. So ill... Someone come up off the knowledge son!

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    one of my all time favorite albums.... not sure what the main sample is but the other you can find here at the 58 second mark

http://www.divshare.com/download/11146146-61c

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh shit...

• 45 King, man...

one of my all time favorite albums.... not sure what the main sample is but the other you can find here at the 58 second mark

http://www.divshare.com/download/11146146-61c

YEAH that's it! I can NOT remember that schitt, it's killing me! I remember back when that was a new record, they used to play it at parties. I'm pretty sure I have the damn record, just can't recall what the hell it is. Arrrrghhh...

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    the album is "golden touch," song is "funkin' around" by rose royce... probably my favorite rose royce record.

the album is "golden touch," song is "funkin' around" by rose royce... probably my favorite rose royce record.

yeaahhhh man... my boy had that when it first came out, that's where i know it from (other than hearing it at jams BITD)... i don't think i actually ever owned that album myself. thanks for the info!

• Phill, thanks for asking. Otto, thanks for answering.

I had always wondered about that one. 45 King killed that.