Post an out of stlye hihop clothing cie

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    But it was ALL about Triple Fat Goose for a bit. No substitutions allowed.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

• I would rock a Bud Light unitard all day every day*

* I would not do this.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

Hip-Hop, as a culture, needs to recognize and deal with the fact that GMFAFF were The Village People of Hip Hop when it came to fashion.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Triple Fat Goose.

I was a little surprised googling that I could hardly find anything on First Down anymore. I used to have a HUGE down coat made by them... i just got rid of it recently as a matter of fact. 10-12 years ago everybody had those things, walking around looking like the Michelin man.

I remember being in Florida over the winter about 10 years ago and I was surprised even down there those idiots wore them, even though it never got below 50 degrees outside.

I had shirts and a logo pair of First Down jeans as well. Might still have the jeans...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    TWISM

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    hahaha
    SHAQ

TWISM

THE WORLD IS MINE

WHOOP WHOOP

Was Never In Style

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Actually, an interesting thread would be 'failed hip-hop clothing lines'.

Vokal?

Outkast Clothing?

Snoop Dogg's line?

G-Unit used to be everywhere at one point, until people cottoned onto the shitty quality. I even saw Kevin James rocking a G-Unit shirt on a re-run of King Of Queens the other day.

There's always a gang of shit like this racked out super-cheap in TK Maxx/TJ Maxx.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    freshly dipped off the rack, but not the vangrack...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Vokal?

Outkast Clothing?

Snoop Dogg's line?

Anything worn by the corner boys on The Wire--the costume designers kept them in Ruff Riders Denim and Snoopwear. Maybe they got it for free.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Vokal?

Outkast Clothing?

Snoop Dogg's line?

G-Unit used to be everywhere at one point, until people cottoned onto the shitty quality. I even saw Kevin James rocking a G-Unit shirt on a re-run of King Of Queens the other day.

There's always a gang of shit like this racked out super-cheap in TK Maxx/TJ Maxx.

Apple Bottom?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Vokal?

Outkast Clothing?

Snoop Dogg's line?

Apple Bottom?

I think that may have been moderately successful.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Vokal?

Outkast Clothing?

Snoop Dogg's line?

Apple Bottom?

I think that may have been moderately successful.

It was better than moderately successful for a while, but it seems like it has fallen off, though I am admittedly from the rapper couture game.

Vokal?

Outkast Clothing?

Snoop Dogg's line?

That's where all of it winds up in short order. I rarely bought any of that shit from JCP/Macy's/whatever.

And thanks the enlightenment, had to google TK Maxx - didn't know there was a Euro TJ Maxx.

How about AJ Wright, the hood TJ Maxx?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    All clothes go out of style so remain naked!!!!!

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I'm on the train now and there is this chick across
    from me wearing some tight Lee Jeans, Air-Forces,tight-tee and the bad thing isn't what she is wearing. She has hairy ass ankles!!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    WHAT'S AN ASS ANKLE?!?!?!!!!111??

I'm on the train now and there is this chick across
    from me wearing some tight Lee Jeans, Air-Forces,tight-tee and the bad thing isn't what she is wearing. She has hairy ass ankles!!!

Hot.

Cop some Jordache son.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    All clothes go out of style so remain naked!!!!!

I'd be wearing my birthday suit but I can't get the wrinkles out. And I still can't find my camouflage shirt.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    PHAT FARM

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    "walls sweating, hot up in this joint/
    Vokaltm tanktop on at this point."

You'll be hearing that song till the end of your days but thankfully one would be hard pressed to find an actual Vokal tanktop.

Dick Towel

• hi- tek boots... i never rocked em but many did.

the reebok boots on the cover of finesse and synquiis (sp) 12"

coca cola gear.

the reebok boots on the cover of finesse and synquiis (sp) 12"

$54.11s

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    what about them Michael Jackson LA Gear's?

My brother had a pair and never took em off....

Also, anyone remember them baseball caps with metal plates on them? Big in the 90-s down here and fucking atrocious

Also, anyone remember them baseball caps with metal plates on them? Big in the 90-s down here and fucking atrocious

Rhythm Nation related

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

are these still coool to wear to a gig?

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts

Hardly. That's about the only "hiphop" brand worth buying anymore. To me, that is.

I'm surprised someone mentioned Walker Wear. That's the first thing I thought of.

Esco, Schott Brothers are two others that come to mind.

Oh, Polka dots.