Your last RR and NRR Ebay purchases

skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Paul Harcastle LP raer ?1.29 + ?4 postage Three Winnie the Witch books for fifteen quid

Comments

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    which paul hardcastle. direct drive-r?

i got the stretch armstrong "freestyle frenzy" vol 1 in orange for a quid.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Faine Jade - Introspection reissue for $8.

Lot of 4 Daschiell Hammett novels ? 1940s editions for something like $12.

• bob thiele emergency - 15 bucks - it is basically the flying dutchman records manifesto and for some reason i have had a hell of a time tracking down a copy.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    which paul hardcastle. direct drive-r?

i got the stretch armstrong "freestyle frenzy" vol 1 in orange for a quid.

Paul Hardcastle / Universal Funk - Zero

Label:Bluebird
    Catalog#:LPBR 1003
    Format:Vinyl LP
    Released:1985
    Genre: Hip Hop

Tracklist

A1 Paul Hardcastle - Forest Fire
    A2 Paul Hardcastle - Panic
    A3 Paul Hardcastle - Rain Forest
    A4 Paul Hardcastle - Sound Chaser
    B1 Universal Funk - Zero One
    B2 Universal Funk - Ready Ready Go
    B3 Universal Funk - Drum Beat
    B4 Universal Funk - Hip-Hop Beat (Street Mix)

This comes from my own collection and is virtually brand new but must've at least dipped - hence the rating. The cover is in excellent conditiontoo except for a small part of the spine displaying some age-related wear but certainly nothing at all to get excited over. Check my feedback comments if you're wondering as to how good the condition of my vinyl is.

Crazily I've seen this listed for over ?20 but my opening bid is realistic and offers someone the chance to snap this up at a bargain price! ?1.20! LOLS[/b] Feel free to email me your Buy-It-Now offer if you wish but whatever you do don't pass this by as they do not come up that often, certainly in this condition or, indeed, such a generous starting price - its an indispensable release! Additional items shipped at the same time attract a shipping fee of just ?1.99 per item!

Yeah, you can probably download some of these tracks from some manky site but this is vinyl - and its vinyl what counts ain't it?!!![/b] Make a note of my ID if you're into House, Soul, Funk & Jazz (plus some Rock and Pop) rarities as I'll be outing from my extensive collection some further very rare original grooves over the coming months that you won't wanna miss - demo's, promo's & white labels included.

A FREEDOM PRINCIPLE LISTING

What is this direct drive you speak of? I will take on any Hardcastle that has escaped my attention thus far.