The Third Rail, 1966 Cameo Single

lordbalthazarlordbalthazar 7 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Does anyone have mp3's of both sides of this 45? Been looking for this for a while.See for more info:http://floweringtoilet.blogspot.com/2007/01/third-rails.htmlLinks would be greatly appreciated, I'd buy it on ebay but I have no way of ripping it.Thanks

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'd buy it on ebay but I have no way of ripping it.

???

• I don't have a turntable to digitize it

I don't have a turntable

• i meant i don't have access to mine right now (i have not one, but two), but i don't need to explain myself on here, I was just looking for some help, that's it

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    I don't have a turntable

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    but i don't need to explain myself on here

• MrFingazMrFingaz 64 Posts
    i don't have access to mine right now

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    As much as I like one-off releases on major labels, fostering a discussion on this single rather than requesting MP3s on your 3rd post would've been the better choice.

b/w

SOI, no offense, but your habit of seemingly always being lightning fast to clown new guys is awfully corny. There are no dumb questions.

SOI, no offense, but your habit of seemingly always being lightning fast to clown new guys is awfully corny. There are no dumb questions.

I'm pretty sure there's a bag of dicks around here somewhere for you to eat.

"b/w"

first post MP3 requests = ESSENTIAL CLON

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Agreed (Not on the bag of dicks thing).

Guy got off pretty lightly for a first post mp3 request.

There is an unwritten rule you introduce yourself before you start asking for info, request, etc.

I mean, a ton of us have been here for years and never get an mp3 request filled.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    There are no dumb questions.
    ...... only dumb people

• Forgive me, everyone's the new guy sometimes...

• Imagine a seedy mid-western city, boiled hard by ward bosses, corrupt bulls, and voluptuous extortionist dames...an entire town undergoing a mass psychedelic experience, highlighted by miscegenatious revelry, time-displacement of a frighteningly authentic nature, and the ability to construct witty verbal retorts at fantastic speed...

• MrFingazMrFingaz 64 Posts
    Imagine a seedy mid-western city, boiled hard by ward bosses, corrupt bulls, and voluptuous extortionist dames...an entire town undergoing a mass psychedelic experience, highlighted by miscegenatious revelry, time-displacement of a frighteningly authentic nature, and the ability to construct witty verbal retorts at fantastic speed...

Imagine a seedy mid-western city, boiled hard by ward bosses, corrupt bulls, and voluptuous extortionist dames...an entire town undergoing a mass psychedelic experience, highlighted by miscegenatious revelry, time-displacement of a frighteningly authentic nature, and the ability to construct witty verbal retorts at fantastic speed...

creepy.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts

creepy.

Sounds like a quote from a Thomas Pynchon novel.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread anymore. On another note, everyone have a good Record Store Day? I got bum drunk, ate delicious appetizers, and bought some records. True story. Good times.

creepy.

Sounds like a quote from a Thomas Pynchon novel.

It's a quote from me, actually, the intro to my blog. I guess dude was trying to "take it there" or something?

Anyway, @ DB, RSD was one of the few days I didn't go to a record store lately, not on some boycott schitt or anything, just was busy with the job and an afternoon Bruins playoff game and an awesome screening of Josef Von Sternberg's "Underworld" (1927) featuring live synthesized accompaniment at the HFA.

So, with a Bruins win, a miraculous Tottenham Hotspur victory, and a great silent film screening, I would say Record Store Day was a huge success for me