Anna Paquin Yay or Nay

2»

Comments

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    The show is definitely trashy but I ride. Enjoyable show.
    Ana paquin is a butter face but not all time if that makes sense.

Queen Sophie Ann :bizzo:

• Options
    I don't know her, I don't know how she acts, I would not judge. But I analyzed the picture you posted of her and I think her smile is pretty, I like her hair, her eyes seem nice and sweet.

I wonder if she is sexist, racist, religious, or political. If so then I would probably say Nay, if she didn't build walls around her based on those ideas I would say Yay.

One way or another most kids grow up and become much like their parents, that is why I don't like girls that show their midriff.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Almond said:
    But at work, when I am doing mindless tasks such as putting paper in the shredder, I find myself thinking about what to make for dinner, what to wear tomorrow and how annoying I find Anna Paquin's voice to be.

I used to have the most amazing random memories while updating the Weinstein Korn & Miller CPLR manual. Stuff from twenty or thirty years ago, people I hadn't thought of for decades.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

And as far as Anna Paquin goes. I'm not really into her much, but the sex scene from one of the last eps was pretty hot. And she's thicker than I thought.

http://www.nerve.com/files/uploads/scanner/2010/8/anna-paquin-true-blood-sex-scene-09.jpg

• probably would be better off watching carnivale

sayin

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Does she use a body double? I've never watched the show but last night I caught the tail end (literally! It was a sex scene!) of an episode last night. Is it me or is she a whooty?? She looked like she was working with something back there!

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    tonydanzatechniq said:
    probably would be better off watching carnivale

sayin

SAYING!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    tonydanzatechniq said:

sayin

Yes!!!
    One of the sexiest shows ever. And as far as odd-looking ugly/beautiful gals go, Clea DuVall is my #1 gal.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    bassie said:
    tonydanzatechniq said:

sayin

Yes!!!
    One of the sexiest shows ever. And as far as odd-looking ugly/beautiful gals go, Clea DuVall is my #1 gal.

OMG. But I'm a cheerleader. So hot.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Herm said:
    Does she use a body double?

yes.