The Meet Real Guys Banner

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Am I the only one seeing it?If so, I will own that. Google metrics have discerned that I am surrounded by poptarts and need to MEET SOME REAL DUDES.And isn't one of the real guys depicted the one Kevin Federline?

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm getting ads for Toyota and a lanyard and nametag company. Not really sure what that says about me.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm getting the Real Guys banner, too.
    It must be new rap-related!

• Strictly google chrome and an ad for "Learn to play Klezmer Music the easy way." God I love that rabbi!

• i got it too. dude's haircut/beard combo was questionable to say the least.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I love threads about the banner!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Am I the only one seeing it?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    SIKK!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    man that is one smug cartoon.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Google searches seem to have an effect on what banner ads you see...

• Am I the only one seeing it?

MAN DEM GET ROLL ON!

• SaracenusSaracenus 671 Posts
    Yeah, looks like google ads, I just was at IRS.GOV and now there is an H&R Block ad in the banner.

Last week I had P90X ads following me around to various sites because I looked something up for my workouts.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Yeah, looks like google ads, I just was at IRS.GOV and now there is an H&R Block ad in the banner.

Last week I had P90X ads following me around to various sites because I looked something up for my workouts.

Oh. Might it have something to do with my recent search: HARDBODY + LIKE + THE + SUIT + ON + BATMAN

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

i wonder if the title of this thread:

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1417653&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

has anything to do with it?

• i like how the banner in a thread about police brutality was for real-looking, fake badges.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Am I the only one seeing it?

If so, I will own that. Google metrics have discerned that I am surrounded by poptarts and need to MEET SOME REAL DUDES.

And isn't one of the real guys depicted the one Kevin Federline?

Y'all are both from Upper Timberlake, no?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts