›

Freeway & Jake One on NPR!

Deleted userDeleted user 5,088 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
The hommie Odeezey on NPR giving some shine to "The Stimulus Package." Good lookin' out O........http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125991360

  Comments


  • mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,028 Posts
    I recorded this at a partner station but not NPR West and the tracking really suffered for it. I sound like I'm talking through a USB mic.

    BTW, can some of you go off on the dumb ass commenters who always pop shit about ANY hip-hop content on NPR? I f*cking hate these dudes; they're bitching like it's 1982 and they can't get with the "rappity rap".

  • faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

    BTW, can some of you go off on the dumb ass commenters who always pop shit about ANY hip-hop content on NPR? I f*cking hate these dudes; they're bitching like it's 1982 and they can't get with the "rappity rap".

    NPR comments are like the last refuge of the late-nineties backpacker

    DID YOU EVEN DO ANY RESEARCH YOU DIDN'T MENTION TALIB KWELI!

  • GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Ah yeah, i read this when you linked it up on FB
Sign In or Register to comment.