Get On My Level dude an author???

SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    1 Tips and tricks - From math shortcuts and tricks, and using the computer, TO FOOD AND DRINK,

Im hella curious to dudes diet.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    1 Tips and tricks - From math shortcuts and tricks, and using the computer, TO FOOD AND DRINK,

Im hella curious to dudes diet.

Remove that fat from your pizza and burgers!

His site is a nightmare to navigate but is filllllllllled with pure gold.

I love how he breaks down his technique for avoiding mirrors in a department store.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Making real world moves from home.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    (Note: the cover is brightness-adjusted, enhancing print quality.)

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Dude is a piece of work. I recall his most listened to track is some x-second-long incidental music from a videogame, but he sped it up, so it took less time to listen to, so he can listen to it more.

Ultimately doe, the overwhelming feelings I got after leaving his site was sadness at the way his "Parents" had "Allowed" him to bring himself up. I think he admits he needs help but they were kind of sweeping him under a rug.

I would rate him as harmless, unlike your ray-kissed Dragon-obsessed pyschos or Trench-Coat-Mafioso.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

Back to the subject of this thread, though, the book seems to be getting good reviews. Although I wonder why its not for sale at Amazon.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'd be interested to see how it's written though the subject matter doesn't appeal. I'd rather have a collection of his non fiction writing from his website.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

Back to the subject of this thread, though, the book seems to be getting good reviews. Although I wonder why its not for sale at Amazon.

It looks self-published. I'm guessing that Lulu offers a "publish your own book" service (sort of like Blurb.com if you're familiar). As for the reviews, those may or may not be genuine. Who knows? I might just have to man up and order the damned book. No doubt it will be worth a look, one way or the other.