LOST THREAD?

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Did it go bye-bye after the board crash?Or are we living in a different dimensional timeline?

Comments

• http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post1411231

I'll say it while i'm here.. I thought tonights ep was ehhhh...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    They are building a bridge between dimensions

deep

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post1411231

I'll say it while i'm here.. I thought tonights ep was ehhhh...

Aside from Faraday's speech at the end, I thought it was a good (if not really good) episode...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Possibly the best episode of the season.

• Hooray for Farraday. I've been waiting for that guy to reappear. Dude is awesome.

Things are slowly coming together.. I'm feelin it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah if people can't say that they felt everything shift this past ep they're tripping. Being that we're all in the dark, by design, I really felt like I saw a glimpse at what they're getting at finally. The momentum was palpable and even though this was yet another "set-up" jawn it really put shit in place to be ill for the next few joints.

And yeah, coherent Farraday is awesome as F*ck.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah if people can't say that they felt everything shift this past ep they're tripping. Being that we're all in the dark, by design, I really felt like I saw a glimpse at what they're getting at finally. The momentum was palpable and even though this was yet another "set-up" jawn it really put shit in place to be ill for the next few joints.

And yeah, coherent Farraday is awesome as F*ck.

Incoherent Farraday isn't bad either.

What I'm trying to figure out is whether Alternative Lost is supposed to try to migrate to Island Lost or vice versa or some merge between the two.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    What I'd like is for someone with some spare time to make a viral comp of all the times people have said "...and why would I wanna do THAT???" on the show. That would probably run the length of a full episode.

Last night was cool -- never want to hear Desmond say "brother" again.

Who has the animated gif with Charlie holding up his hand where it says something like "put it in my butt"? shit was mad funny.