RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
For 2 draft picks.....WOW

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

Damn, he's gotta be fuming.

And Vick is the backup?

• The Gov is pissed! As a life long eagles fan i'm kind of throwing my hands up. We all kind of said do it, but now that it happens it doesn't feel right.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

A EXTRA FREE SAMPLE OF BOURBON CHICKEN AT THE MALL

lol

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Damn, he's gotta be fuming.

And Vick is the backup?

Nah, he wanted to go to the Skins... he's cool with playing for Shanahan. He DIDN'T want to go to Oakland (who would?) or Buffalo. Andy Reid wanted to do right by him, so he sent him where he preferred to go. But as much as I was in favor of letting McNabb go, I think it was a mistake to keep him in the NFC east. He might eat the Eagles up now that he's on a well coached team that's built to run the ball and play D. It's gonna make for a lot of drama this season. Now all Snyder needs to do is sign T.O. and it's ON

and yeah, vick doggy dogg is the backup

• As a lifelong Skins fan, I honestly thought that this was some belated April Fool's joke when I read the news. I've spent half of my life rooting against McNabb, and now I have to root for him. I was a fan of McNabb only when he was playing against the Cowgirls or some other team that wasn't mine. But in the end, I think that it's a win-win for both teams. The Eagles fans finally get their wish. McNabb is out, and now Kevin Kolb can finally step up to be the new quarterback. We get a seasoned quarterback that'll add reliability and stability in our locker room. The one person I feel bad for, though, is Jason Campbell. I've been a fan of his for not only his ability, but also his humility and personality. I hope he can stay with us, but if he gets traded I wish the best for him in all that he does.

Oh, and NO T.O.!