IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
The Year was 1991 a little boy was lost, he later found himself in a local record store wandering aimlessly lost in the store looking for something to feed his soul, he searched and searched for hours. That little boy was you, what did you find???Main Source Breaking Atoms, C + C Music Factory, Ralph Tresvant, Paula Abdul???

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    The Reality of My Surroundings was a Green Mind contemplating The Low End Theory within a Loveless society run by Blood Sugar Sex Magik screaming We Can't Be Stopped while pointing a Badmotorfinger at Uncle Anesthesia who was just sitting there saying Nevermind.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Now THAT'S what I'm talkin bout!!!!!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i think i was Using My Illusion.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i was taping shit off the radio. my cousin was playing me tapes of geto boys,too short, nwa. he was in a breakdance crew.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    I was lucky enough to get a promo tape of Breaking Atoms from my dude that worked at Sam Goody. In addition I was listening to the UMC's, Organized Konfusion, ATCQ, Cypress Hill, Still listening to EPMD "business as usual", Del, KMD, Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth, Leaders of the New School, Black Sheep, Ice Cube all the usual suspects. I don't remember it being that hard to find good music?