Teabonics (Flikr Related)

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• I see that and raise you

http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/

Oh and whichever coward banned me: CRY NOW. Sorry, but I cannot be eliminated by such bitch tactics so it seems you'll just have hit the kegel exercises hardbody style and toughen up that pussy of yours.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

While some of the hippies' signs are despicable, at least they are spelled right.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Feedom's just anothe wod fo nothing left to lose

• Options

Oh and whichever coward banned me: CRY NOW. Sorry, but I cannot be eliminated by such bitch tactics so it seems you'll just have hit the kegel exercises hardbody style and toughen up that pussy of yours.

Well that's hypocritical.

YOU'RE the coward! You let your blog die instead of keeping it up to date. I'm very disappointed. Your blog was a great source of lulz.

Maybe you can blog about your latest banning? Man up and do it, coward.

b/w

YOU AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT! Now break out your thigh-master and get ta squeezin'

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    this is great.

Not teabonics, but still mad funny:

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    This is fantastic... thanks for posting... made my day!

• Thinking on the outside of the box

Laserwolf learns Dolo was banned

If this had been misspelled it would be troubling

the consequence of republican's dangerous rhetoric

Soulstrut held a rally without telling Dolo?

This may look like it is encouraging violence until you remember that leftists support gun control. The armed resistance refers to using limbed resistance such as using your arms to make peace symbols using you legs to march ect. Its not like these dudes are right wingers after all

Did you ever see anything like this at those despicable tea party rallies? Of course not, they are way to extremist and radical for kids

Kids hold the funniest signs

Phew, good thing this wasnt at a tea party rally, it might have been racist

Before you get any ideas this sign is only criticizing Nazi kikes, he loves all other kinds of kikes

absence(of buildings) makes the heart grow stronger

Beware giant space jews

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Thinking on the outside of the box

Do I like this one because he assumes his audience is too stupid to pick up on the implied answer to his question???

I do.

"Nazi Kikes Out of Lebanon" sounds like the name of a fucked-up death metal band.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

To be fair to Dolo, that scrotal inflation one is pretty seriously messed up!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

To be fair to Dolo, that scrotal inflation one is pretty seriously messed up!

At least it's spell checked.